Britney Spears is feeling confident enough to take control of her life!!!

News

gif-2.gif?resize=623%2C346&ssl=1

2018 is the YEAR of Britney Spears and we could not be anymore happier for her!

According to our friends at US Weekly Britney is feeling more confident enough to take control of her life again. “She is feeling confident enough to take control of her life again,” says US Weekly. “The progress Britney has made just in the last several years has been tremendous.”

Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-6.18.11-PM.png

Her mental state is so strong, in fact, that she may request the conservatorship her dad Jamie Spears has had over her for nearly a decade be removed. “Britney has been told by her advisors that the best chance of it being lifted is if her co-conservators and doctors believe it’s in her best interest,” says US weekly.

britneytour-638x400.png?fit=700%2C376&ss

The mom of 12-year-old Sean and 11-year-old Jayden will embark on a 28-date world tour in July — and she’s counting on that summer gig to further prove her healthy state, notes the insider. “It’s Britney’s hope that after the tour, Jamie will agree to have a discussion about ending the conservatorship of her as a person.”

As Spears, 36, has proven herself more stable over the years since she shaved her head and swung at a car with an umbrella, she has gained back more liberties. Her father moved out of her home “years ago,” says US weekly, adding that “Britney doesn’t have an issue with her dad continuing to oversee her estate and finances.”What the star desires now is personal choice: “She wants the conservatorship of her as a person to come to an end so she has the freedom to make her own decisions.”

hybrid.jpg?resize=397%2C397&ssl=1

We also feel that she has been voicing her opinion to get out of her Conservatorship during her “Piece of me” leg.

Britney wore a “You don’t own me” and “Boss” cap during her Piece of me show:

own-2.jpg?resize=464%2C464&ssl=1

Britney covered Bonnie Raitt’s 1991 hit “Something to Talk About” into her Piece of me show:

something-to-talk-about-2.jpg?resize=636

One minute they tear you down, and that’s really horrible, and the next minute you’re on top of the world, but I’ve never really spoke about it. I’m a Southern girl, I’m from Louisiana. I’m from the South, and I like to keep it real, so I just want to make sure I keep having you motherfuckers something to talk about

Britney has really been voicing how she is feeling and she is not afraid to hold back anymore, which is one of the many reasons why we look up to her. She now is going on tour this summer and has been selling out tickets in less then 10 minutes!!!! We really hope her conservaership   ends and Britney finally has full control of her life. She has proved it many times over the years and the Britney Army is always here to support our queen.

It’s Britney Bitch.

Source

View the full article

Go Britney! I think, outside looking in obviously, she definitely seems stable enough to take full control back. She’s great with her kids, can handle a mini-world tour - hopefully Papa Spears agrees, and I don’t know why he wouldn’t. I don’t think he’s a power hungry asshole like so much of the Army seems to. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, News said:

gif-2.gif?resize=623%2C346&ssl=1

2018 is the YEAR of Britney Spears and we could not be anymore happier for her!

According to our friends at US Weekly Britney is feeling more confident enough to take control of her life again. “She is feeling confident enough to take control of her life again,” says US Weekly. “The progress Britney has made just in the last several years has been tremendous.”

Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-6.18.11-PM.png

Her mental state is so strong, in fact, that she may request the conservatorship her dad Jamie Spears has had over her for nearly a decade be removed. “Britney has been told by her advisors that the best chance of it being lifted is if her co-conservators and doctors believe it’s in her best interest,” says US weekly.

britneytour-638x400.png?fit=700%2C376&ss

The mom of 12-year-old Sean and 11-year-old Jayden will embark on a 28-date world tour in July — and she’s counting on that summer gig to further prove her healthy state, notes the insider. “It’s Britney’s hope that after the tour, Jamie will agree to have a discussion about ending the conservatorship of her as a person.”

As Spears, 36, has proven herself more stable over the years since she shaved her head and swung at a car with an umbrella, she has gained back more liberties. Her father moved out of her home “years ago,” says US weekly, adding that “Britney doesn’t have an issue with her dad continuing to oversee her estate and finances.”What the star desires now is personal choice: “She wants the conservatorship of her as a person to come to an end so she has the freedom to make her own decisions.”

hybrid.jpg?resize=397%2C397&ssl=1

We also feel that she has been voicing her opinion to get out of her Conservatorship during her “Piece of me” leg.

Britney wore a “You don’t own me” and “Boss” cap during her Piece of me show:

own-2.jpg?resize=464%2C464&ssl=1

Britney covered Bonnie Raitt’s 1991 hit “Something to Talk About” into her Piece of me show:

something-to-talk-about-2.jpg?resize=636

One minute they tear you down, and that’s really horrible, and the next minute you’re on top of the world, but I’ve never really spoke about it. I’m a Southern girl, I’m from Louisiana. I’m from the South, and I like to keep it real, so I just want to make sure I keep having you motherfuckers something to talk about

Britney has really been voicing how she is feeling and she is not afraid to hold back anymore, which is one of the many reasons why we look up to her. She now is going on tour this summer and has been selling out tickets in less then 10 minutes!!!! We really hope her conservaership   ends and Britney finally has full control of her life. She has proved it many times over the years and the Britney Army is always here to support our queen.

It’s Britney Bitch.

Source

View the full article

My god im for this with all 10!!!! :crying1:

• Like 1