• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

News

main page Tinashe talks about working with Britney Spears! @tinashe @britneyspears

slumber-party-.gif?resize=500%2C281&ssl=

gif-5.gif?resize=564%2C305&ssl=1

Queen Tinashe opened up about working with the Legendary Britney Spears. Check out what Tinashe had to say about working with our Queen Britney:

“It was just such an amazing experience,” Tinashe said of working with Britney. “It was mostly just humbling, which was what I really took away from that experience. It was like, ‘Whoa, anything can really happen.’ You can have these unrealistic seeming dreams that can really happen for you, which is incredible. I would’ve never thought that that could’ve happened.”

We hope Tinashe and Britney will work together in the future again. The world is still talking about how iconic their “Slumber Party” was 😉

You can read the full article by clicking here

View the full article

5 hours ago, News said:

Queen Tinashe opened up about working with the Legendary Britney Spears. Check out what Tinashe had to say about working with our Queen Britney:

“It was just such an amazing experience,” Tinashe said of working with Britney. “It was mostly just humbling, which was what I really took away from that experience. It was like, ‘Whoa, anything can really happen.’ You can have these unrealistic seeming dreams that can really happen for you, which is incredible. I would’ve never thought that that could’ve happened.”

We hope Tinashe and Britney will work together in the future again. The world is still talking about how iconic their “Slumber Party” was 😉

View the full article

She Can talk just about video, but not about working in the studio :zoomzoom:

On 2/13/2018 at 3:47 AM, ☆☆☆BritardinaJoanne☆☆☆ said:

She Can talk just about video, but not about working in the studio :zoomzoom:

Why would she talk about working in the studio with Britney, I doubt Tinashe laid her track with Brit in the studio 

• Like 4

If I ever have Britney only a few milimeters from my face.....hahaha omg!

I dont like they call Tinashe "the queen"....queen of whom? 

• Like 1

a perfect match was S&M with rihanna and MATM with madonna...but, Tinashe? 

ok, it was good, but not perfect to me, and I would prefer a feat with a more solid celebrity. I even didnt know that girl before the collab 

• Like 2

On 13/02/2018 at 9:53 AM, News said:

View the full article

Give it up for Tinashaaa

On 2/17/2018 at 6:08 AM, estherilla said:

a perfect match was S&M with rihanna and MATM with madonna...but, Tinashe? 

ok, it was good, but not perfect to me, and I would prefer a feat with a more solid celebrity. I even didnt know that girl before the collab 

Same but Tinashe has shown nothing but love and respect for Britney. I am glad the collab happened. It gave us a great Music Video