Report: Britney Spears Set For All-New Las Vegas Show In 2019 & There Is New Upcoming Things For Britney This Year!!!

Source: http://thatgrapejuice.net/2018/01/report-britney-spears-set-new-las-vegas-show-2019/

Now, it’s reported in the latest issue of US Weekly that the 36-year-old will be bringing an all-new concert series to the famous Strip in 2019.

And, given the venue (Park Theater), it looks as though she’ll be alternating the spot with new arrival Lady Gaga!

britney-spears-111-600x600.jpg.7a4a2de679ff4440319d8b834d0b9434.jpg

Also Here Is Some Info About Upcoming Things For Britney!!!

(This Source Is Apparently A Reliable Source And They Were Accurate On A Lot Of Things, So Hopefully This Is True!!!)

Capture.JPG.53f542965c1428dccb59fe1ac7a77026.JPG

5a57d1dac5ed4_Capture01.JPG.c6cd532858b5a22d2903e7dce0cec7a1.JPG

5a57d1df9e50b_Capture02.JPG.bed0c0f75eeb979b4d0eb6de8c3e4433.JPG

5a57d1e4c1dcd_Capture03.JPG.e01c36e14b1d2685f529f68b0c2ee5ed.JPG

What Are Your Thoughts #BritneyArmy?
  • Sad 1

I actually don't mind, I mean, this year it looks like she's gonna be doing shows overseas and everything, and a new residency means a completely new show, besides, seeing how comfortable she is in Vegas I think this is a predictable decision, I'm expecting this to be true. I just hope that the residency doesn't interfere with the promotion of her new music again and that it doesn't last 4 years like POM did.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Makes sense. If she's comfortable and she getting paid why not? I'm more concerned about the new music than the residency. She's hitting a major milestone in her career, I hope they honor it as best they can. 

Imagine if the new music was just a re-recorded BOMT release and the song went #1, that would be amazing!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Makes sense. If she's comfortable and she getting paid why not? I'm more concerned about the new music than the residency. She's hitting a major milestone in her career, I hope they honor it as best they can. 

Imagine if the new music was just a re-recorded BOMT release and the song went #1, that would be amazing!

They should rerecord all the classics imo. I'd buy!

3 hours ago, heather said:

I've said many, many times I don't see Britney leaving Vegas completely. It makes perfect sense that she will eventually go back. I'm excited to see a brand new show, excited for new music.

I don't mind if she'll EVENTUALLY go back, I'm just stressed because Idk if I'll get to see her performing in Europe before she possibly returns back for god knows how many years. What's adding stress is that I can't go alone so I'll need someone to be available then

14 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I don't mind if she'll EVENTUALLY go back, I'm just stressed because Idk if I'll get to see her performing in Europe before she possibly returns back for god knows how many years. What's adding stress is that I can't go alone so I'll need someone to be available then

I understand fans who can't make it to Vegas, I live in the states and still can't. But I also see it from Britney's point of view and how much more beneficial it is to her, it's why I will always support her being in Vegas.

• Like 2

I don't care about how the show is or whatever, I'm sure I'll like it anyway. What I AM looking forward to is seeing her live at least once in my life. I was told tons of times it was a ''phase'' and it would be a waste of money to go see her but now that I've been obsessed for nearly 5 years I'm starting to think it's time for me to see a live show :ashley: So even if it's just a few shows I hope she comes to Argentina, since she has a pretty big fanbase here :yasqueen: Same applies for the fans in Europe, Asia, Latin America and quite literally half of the world, we've all been waiting for a very long time to see her and even if she doesn't do a huge world tour I'm sure a few dates would do. Oh and about the music, I pretty much like anything she releases but she better step up her management game because it's going to be 20 years since her legacy started and it needs to be done justice :lessons: I hope we don't get another messy era with great wasted music... :smiling:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

I don't care about how the show is or whatever, I'm sure I'll like it anyway. What I AM looking forward to is seeing her live at least once in my life. I was told tons of times it was a ''phase'' and it would be a waste of money to go see her but now that I've been obsessed for nearly 5 years I'm starting to think it's time for me to see a live show :ashley: So even if it's just a few shows I hope she comes to Argentina, since she has a pretty big fanbase here :yasqueen: We've all been waiting for a very long time to see her and even if she doesn't do a huge world tour I'm sure a few dates would do. Oh and about the music, I pretty much like anything she releases but she better step up her management game because it's going to be 20 years since her legacy started and it needs to be done justice :lessons: I hope we don't get another messy era with great wasted music... :smiling:

this! :frenchy:

• Like 1

On 1/12/2018 at 1:56 AM, Captain B said:

Only 20 shows in different countries...and if they're trying to say it's a concept/celebration for her 20 years in the biz...

I just...think this marketing strategy is not strong enough if that's the only thing on their plate...

The B Army needs to start an ad agency with all the marketing experts here :soawkward:

• Like 2