Disappointed AF tbh

HolySpearit

TBH I am very disappointed with everyone on here for not being able to help me with the Martyrdom of St Britney Spears files :frenchy: like I could choose someone at random and ask for some obscure stem and they would prob have it but an album that one of our former most popular member ValetGirls  made and posted a thread about, which was a masterpiece--- like NO ONE has it?  :waitWAT:  that just doesnt make sense to me :disagreewitchu:  i only dont have it anymore because I got a new computer a long time ago,  but it was on previous computer which stopped working all of the sudden! :crying2:  and I still had it on my phone but i got a phone upgrade too :mhm: tbh i thought the link would be forever in that thread but its not there anymore :oops:

AND NO ONE HERE STAYED IN TOUCH WITH FLAWLESS VALETGIRLS??? :yasqueen: 

I NEED MARTYRDOM OF ST. BRITNEY SPEARS IN MY LIFE YALL!! :yasqueen:

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO  (i'll probably do it) TO START A MASSIVE SCAVENGER HUNT FOR THOSE FILES?? :yasqueen: 

Please help me fill this void in my life :spearitualney: 

I still love yall tho :) 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I've honestly tried, I dunno where he's at now. He's not even active on SC. 

Im still hoping for a reply :ashley:

I know, I sent him a message on soundcloud.. and then I saw that he uploaded something  :disagreewitchu: but he didnt reply to my message :crying2: 

4 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Damn, hearing all this talk about ValetGirls makes me both want to talk to him and check his projects. I'm sorry for not being able to help, though.

he really was flawfree and it was so sad when he decided to leave us :( 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

TBH I am very disappointed with everyone on here for not being able to help me with the Martyrdom of St Britney Spears files :frenchy: like I could choose someone at random and ask for some obscure stem and they would prob have it but an album that one of our former most popular member ValetGirls  made and posted a thread about, which was a masterpiece--- like NO ONE has it?  :waitWAT:  that just doesnt make sense to me :disagreewitchu:  i only dont have it anymore because I got a new computer a long time ago,  but it was on previous computer which stopped working all of the sudden! :crying2:  and I still had it on my phone but i got a phone upgrade too :mhm: tbh i thought the link would be forever in that thread but its not there anymore :oops:

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO  (i'll probably do it) TO START A MASSIVE SCAVENGER HUNT FOR THOSE FILES?? :yasqueen: 

What stems are you missing?

8 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

I don't collect stems

Also, who is/was ValetGirls? (I've only been here like a bit over a year so forgive me for not knowing?)

8 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I don't collect stems

Also, who is/was ValetGirls? (I've only been here like a bit over a year so forgive me for not knowing?)

7 hours ago, ☆☆☆MonaLisaMike☆☆☆ said:

This

Valetgirls :yestbh: It's really hard to put into words his flawlessness :ashley: I don't know how to do that :disagreewitchu:  and although we are so happy to have you guys now :) its kinda sad that you werent here for some of the old forum stuff. this community has had a lot of people who left a mark and drama that happened, going back to the old site and forum we used to talk in (which im not going to promote but you can pm me about). Maybe for  one of my spearitual sermons i  am going to reflect on some of the interesting things we have seen and dealt with in this online community such as the Jordan drama, Luis hack, and even Aliceney  :shook:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

Valetgirls :yestbh: It's really hard to put into words his flawlessness :ashley: I don't know how to do that :disagreewitchu:  and although we are so happy to have you guys now :) its kinda sad that you werent here for some of the old forum stuff. this community has had a lot of people who left a mark and drama that happened, going back to the old site and forum we used to talk in (which im not going to promote but you can pm me about). Maybe for  one of my spearitual sermons i  am going to reflect on some of the interesting things we have seen and dealt with in this online community such as the Jordan drama, Luis hack, and even Aliceney  :shook:

Im here since 2016.....but...I had here one profile and @Turn Ya Head too back in 2015? Idk now.

• Like 1