Can we talk about how cute Sam is?

Aleks

"4 years of legacy, 4 years of greatness, a change in entertainment for the better! Extremely proud of my baby for kicking ass again tonight, but this time to end #pieceofme In Vegas after 4 years of residency. What a night ❤️ Happy New Year ??? #GOAT#britneyspears"

(#GOAT = Greats Of All Time)

And the nicknames he has for her is so cute (and a little cringeworthy), like lioness :awkward: I can't remember any of her ex' write so many cute things about her :thrilled:

Also:

"? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY ?
Thank you for being you, thank you for showing me the true meaning of a beautiful woman and a strong mother, and most of all thank you for being mine. I consider myself the luckiest man on this planet ?❤️? @britneyspears #luckiestmanalive"

Spoiler

"#wcw ❤️ Woman crush Wednesday goes to the most beautiful lioness @britneyspears"

Spoiler

"Her smile makes me crazy ?❤️? @britneyspears"

Spoiler

106565545f7ec6ff2d32b5eb84281e91.gif

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Aleks said:

"4 years of legacy, 4 years of greatness, a change in entertainment for the better! Extremely proud of my baby for kicking ass again tonight, but this time to end #pieceofme In Vegas after 4 years of residency. What a night ❤️ Happy New Year ??? #GOAT#britneyspears"

(#GOAT = Greats Of All Time)

And the nicknames he has for her is so cute (and a little cringeworthy), like lioness :awkward: I can't remember any of her ex' write so many cute things about her :thrilled:

Also:

"? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY ?
Thank you for being you, thank you for showing me the true meaning of a beautiful woman and a strong mother, and most of all thank you for being mine. I consider myself the luckiest man on this planet ?❤️? @britneyspears #luckiestmanalive"

Reveal hidden contents

"#wcw ❤️ Woman crush Wednesday goes to the most beautiful lioness @britneyspears"

Reveal hidden contents

"Her smile makes me crazy ?❤️? @britneyspears"

Reveal hidden contents

106565545f7ec6ff2d32b5eb84281e91.gif

Im more curious how much money she spend in his ass :laughbrit:

btw- Thx for the last gif! ;)

• Like 1

Hope she reads my post - It's pretty stupid how she always use these animal  masks :fliphair:
Better to share video with her face and ears or better nothing.

Meh, she's just having fun, isn't she allowed to? Snapchat filters are very funny, lol, even if I don't use that app anymore I remember enjoying to play around with them :lipstick:
They are adorable together, I wish I had a dude to say shit like that about me, lol

Lmao this is gold and too relatable not to think you're not spying on everyone :gloria:
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sunshine said:

Cute Sam blocked me on his instagram after I called him out on making a career off of Britney's fame and I find that very funny, because he knows it's true. 

I'm curious. Why do you think that?

Sam has never used Britney to promote himself, his magazine covers, his personal trainer programs, his acting gigs, his videos or anything. 

Example. In his second Iron Man cover they asked him about Britney. I quote "Ever the gentleman, Asghari demured from commenting on his current relationship with the world-famous megastar" - https://www.ironmanmagazine.com/fitness-is-his-foundation/

If they break up you will only find shit about him when you look him up on Google. That would ruin his career for many, many, many years. So what would he gain from that? Also. If you Google him now you will just find "Britney Spears' boytoy". Finding anything about the movie his playing in is hard. Finding any information about his business is hard. How does that benefit him? 

:overitkbye:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, sunshine said:

He's 25 or so and doesn't look like the guy who wants to settle at that age so as long as Britney's covered aka has made him sign a NDA I don't care

How can you "look" like someone who wants to settle down though? And I know plenty of people who settled with their partners at younger ages than 25.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, heather said:

I would have blocked you too for spouting off nonsense you know nothing about.

I would of blocked his ass as well, I’m sorry but fans who do shit like that are so fucking out of line. We may have opinions on Britney’s life and we may know a lot of shit about her but we don’t personally know her, but Sam does and she knows him...unlike us. Fans who go and contact people from her actual life to be all accusatory based off of their preconceived notions and conspiracy theories is beyond rude and psychotic!!!

If fans already think she’s kinda scared of us, I can only imagine how she’d feel if he or anyone else from her life tells her fans do this kind of shit, lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I would of blocked his ass as well, I’m sorry but fans who do shit like that are so fucking out of line. We may have opinions on Britney’s life and we may know a lot of shit about her but we don’t personally know her, but Sam does and she knows him...unlike us. Fans who go and contact people from her actual life to be all accusatory based off of their preconceived notions and conspiracy theories is beyond rude and psychotic!!!

If fans already think she’s kinda scared of us, I can only imagine how she’d feel if he or anyone else from her life tells her fans do this kind of shit, lol

Preach it! Being a fan of someone and following their life for years doesn't mean we actually know that person personally. We know what Britney allows us to see and that's it. Have opinions about her life and the people in it all you want to, but to bring that shit to them personally is so wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, M.E. said:

How can you "look" like someone who wants to settle down though? And I know plenty of people who settled with their partners at younger ages than 25.

1 hour ago, heather said:

I would have blocked you too for spouting off nonsense you know nothing about.

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

16 minutes ago, heather said:

Preach it! Being a fan of someone and following their life for years doesn't mean we actually know that person personally. We know what Britney allows us to see and that's it. Have opinions about her life and the people in it all you want to, but to bring that shit to them personally is so wrong.

59e9109a7ac93_000177.jpg.b41af537fdbb27777a6c3e52c691a927.jpg

• Like 2