Britney Songs That Didn't Make It to Glory

Miz Cracker

So far two Glory songs didn't make the cut but were offered to two K-Pop groups: Red Velvet and BP Rania

The first one is Breathe Heavy which was produced by the same producer that created Mood Ring, it has been confirmed that it was supposed to be on Glory but supposedly Britney didn't record her version of the song, so we'll never know how she would have sounded on BH

The second is a bop hit like Clumsy named Peek a Boo

Here's the demo version snippet

https://www.indiesound.com/track/27832

Lyrics from the English Version

Eenie meenie miney mo

You're it, now let's go.

So who are you gonna start chasing?

Peek a Boo

Where are you now?

I am far behind

Peek a Boo
Are you seeing me now?
Am I hard to find?

and here is the final version from none other than Red Velvet :hipney:

Not sure who is singing the demo, could be fake because the singer behind the demo is sung by Cazzi Opeia and I'm sure she isn't in any production from Glory

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, edurance said:

Brethe Heavy was clearly a Britney demo written by Mood Ring writer/producer, but no way Peek A Boo was written for Britney. Had the chance, I think she would have included it...  Recepits? :dumbisforever:

I went on ATRL last night and they said it isn't a demo for Britney, the girl singing in the demo just recorded her demo for Red Velvet, so it's fake