So I've Been Putting Off Listening to JoJo's Mad Love Album...

JoshLee

What the fuck was I thinking by waiting???? :orangu:

It's a fucking masterpiece! Most songs are bops (some I'm like meh on), but overall it's one of the best albums of 2016 :crying4: 

WHY WAS THIS ALBUM UNDER LOOKED??? WHY ARE MUSIC CRITICS SO BIASED ON 2016 BEST ALBUMS??? WHY DIDN'T THEY APPRECIATE HER COMEBACK??? :lessons: 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 26. 12. 2017 at 2:48 AM, JoshLee said:

What the fuck was I thinking by waiting???? :orangu:

It's a fucking masterpiece! Most songs are bops (some I'm like meh on), but overall it's one of the best albums of 2016 :crying4: 

WHY WAS THIS ALBUM UNDER LOOKED??? WHY ARE MUSIC CRITICS SO BIASED ON 2016 BEST ALBUMS??? WHY DIDN'T THEY APPRECIATE HER COMEBACK??? :lessons: 

9 hours ago, ImaSlave4Brit said:

I agree with you @JoshLee ! ;)

I'm a fan of her since my childhood, (since Leave (Get Out)!) and her comeback was a surprise.

I've been listening to her mixtapes for years... Thank god for coming back JoJo :hug:

@JoshLee I shared FAB & Save My Soul in whatsapp chatroom...and with zero impact :orangu:

She is maybe only one artist  who is 100% free and who can make her own music by her own (great!) ideas and no one cared and rather listen some boring shit with zero content aka Nicki, Kesha & etc....Glad I know JoJo music :)

@ImaSlave4Brit Me too! My faves are of course Get Out/Too Little :moorangu:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ImaSlave4Brit said:

@☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ 

Yeah! She signed up with Atlantic Records just for being able to put out her own ideas, for creative freedom. 

But this year, if I'm not mistaken, she have changed again, signing up with Interscope. She released a new song, from an upcoming album.

For me brand new info :umomg:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...