• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
Turn Ya Head

SHIT OF THE DAY - December 23th

Lolene - Rich (Fake It Till You Make It)

Lolene is that kind of artist who has everything to be famous, but for some reason her career never really took off. Rich (Fake It Till You Make It) was a promotional single from her outstanding debut album, The Electrick Hotel, which has a very messy release story including a 2-year-early leak due to sending out advance copies. I'm looking at you, Glory. This song was released for free on Lolene's website (which is now dead, btw) and can still be legally downloaded for free if you are clever enough. In other words, just use the Wayback Machine and you'll see the file is still there. The song is a party jam, as you might expect from a pick of mine, and is catchy in the style of Lady Gaga's Just Dance. Yes, it's that good in my opinion.

DOWNLOAD (yes, hunny, downloaded from her website): lolene_rich.mp3

HQ Artwork (953x953)

Lolene-Rich_(Fake_It_Til_You_Make_It)_(CD_Single)-Frontal.thumb.jpg.72a8cce4e02d9390e0e9723bdc4f35b3.jpg

On 23. 12. 2017 at 5:39 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

Lolene - Rich (Fake It Till You Make It)

Lolene is that kind of artist who has everything to be famous, but for some reason her career never really took off. Rich (Fake It Till You Make It) was a promotional single from her outstanding debut album, The Electrick Hotel, which has a very messy release story including a 2-year-early leak due to sending out advance copies. I'm looking at you, Glory. This song was released for free on Lolene's website (which is now dead, btw) and can still be legally downloaded for free if you are clever enough. In other words, just use the Wayback Machine and you'll see the file is still there. The song is a party jam, as you might expect from a pick of mine, and is catchy in the style of Lady Gaga's Just Dance. Yes, it's that good in my opinion.

DOWNLOAD (yes, hunny, downloaded from her website): lolene_rich.mp3

HQ Artwork (953x953)

Lolene-Rich_(Fake_It_Til_You_Make_It)_(CD_Single)-Frontal.thumb.jpg.72a8cce4e02d9390e0e9723bdc4f35b3.jpg

OOPS YOU DID IT AGAIN :sunglasses:

• Like 1