Britney will be performing on Smukfest 2018 #SMUK18

News

smukfestdk_britney.jpg?resize=800%2C400&

britney-denmark_1080x1080.jpg?fit=700%2C

Britney will be performing on Smukfest she just announced it on her Website and Facebook page.
Click here to read the announcement on her website
Or
Here to read it on her Facebook page

Also Smukfest reacted on their own website

We are excited to announce that Britney Spears visits Bøgeskoven as the international headline in 2018 – as the first Danish festival concert ever.

The event is on august 8th, and from the looks of it she will be bringing her Piece of Me show.

We are super excited about this.

View the full article

3 hours ago, M.E. said:

This kinda confirms she's not doing another residency next year, unless she's keeping the name and just revamping the show. Otherwise it doesn't make sense that she'd perform POM towards the end of the year when she's working on a completely different show.

If she does another residency she would put time in between. Plus Gaga just announced hers so they probably dont want to over saturate since her and Brit basically have overlapping audiences.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2017 at 2:19 AM, Umbrella said:

i think that the secret project is a european tour
since the residency is over they can use the piece of me name, and in the back of britneys instagram picture is piece of me written
hope they remake a 3.0 version of the show

I really really really hope you're right :)