WTF is this

M.E.

7 hours ago, Dexter1998 said:

She changed this chreography months ago...

8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Um, it’s a video of her performing, lol, like could u more precise in regards to what your wtf’ing??

This is the first time I'm seeing it and I'm shocked. This is as bad as the choreography for Nicki's TTWE rap during the FFT :zoomzoom:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

I really don't understand why this part was changed, she looks lost and confused everytime she does it. The walk at the end into oops was everything though.

It's like a mix of two different routines, one that is meant to be sexy and one that isn't. It's just random as hell.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Plus I myself can’t dance for shit, so, idk, lol

It's not your job, though. It's her job and she's not doing it very well. I just can't understand why she keeps changing perfectly good routines and replacing them with the worst choreography ever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, M.E. said:

It's not your job, though. It's her job and she's not doing it very well. I just can't understand why she keeps changing perfectly good routines and replacing them with the worst choreography ever.

True it is her job and she should want to give her best esp. when we’ve seen her do it and know she can, but I also feel like, thanks to meet and greets, fans do have the opportunity, but until one has both the rudeness and balls in them to ask her to her face why she does this, it’s pointless to keep speculating over and over and over, the topic is a broken record now, it’s annoying.

On 22/12/2017 at 7:04 AM, sincio8 said:

That is really horrible, let's be real. Painful to watch :Icant: She needs to fire her choreographer and do some proper dancing. You better work :hipney:

Charm is a good choreographer though, Britney just constantly ruins her routines. And tbh sometimes I think Britney and Chase probably come up with this shit, like they did with Mannequin on the Circus tour.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 23/12/2017 at 1:48 AM, M.E. said:

Charm is a good choreographer though, Britney just constantly ruins her routines. And tbh sometimes I think Britney and Chase probably come up with this shit, like they did with Mannequin on the Circus tour.

That it is very possible. I think Britney doesn't want to put much effort, just simple moves and it shows tbh :Icant:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...