Spearitual Sunday Service 12/16/17

HolySpearit

My dear children of UniHeaven :hug: 

For today's sermon I want to talk to you about Britney. :yestbh:  Not about her career, her personal life, or 

RCA or rumors. :disagreewitchu: Just Britney. :tbh: How I think we all perceive her spirit and what makes her truly special and unique as a person. :spearitualney: 

but before I do so, please light your vanilla candles, we must recite the holy prayer :bigtime:

giphy.gif

wj9ao3.png

I think we can all agree that Britney is the most humble and genuinely sweet celerity in Hollywood :tbh: 

Every celeb who knows her has nothing but sweet things to say about her :xf1: except for salty bitches like xtinctina whose opinions no1 curr

and I dare anyone to link to any article where Britney says something mean or petty about anyone else. :disagreewitchu: 

I'll wait. :waitWAT: 

You can't can you? :frenchy: 

and actually, this is the #1 reason I think Britney is not like other humans. :mhm: Because, especially in Hollywood, where the culture almost demands that you  

use drama for publicity, and pits women against each other to the point where they feel threatened and have to put each other down, Britney has never ever done that. :waitWAT: Please just like think about how hard that would be to maintain if the good girl thing was an act. if it wasn't 100% natural to her :frenchy: Think about all the female and male celebs who are actually cool and have a good girl or guy image who have fallen for that trap, and Britney never has. :NoNo: I mean, that's almost like not human. :concerned: Think about how often YOU think or say something catty about someone else, even if they deserve it. Like Whoredan for example. He is a common enemy to us, and we LOVE bashing him because he deserves it especially because of how he colluded with Satan Lufti. :crying1:But even if she KNEW what we know about him, she would never stoop to that level. :NoNo:

WE ARE LESS THAN!  

THAT IS WHY SHE IS GODNEY :Godney: 

NOT BECAUSE OF HER RECORD SALES :likethat:

NOT BECAUSE OF HER ICONIC CHARACTERS :likethat: 

NOT BECAUSE OF HER LONGEVITY :likethat:

SHE IS GODNEY BECAUSE SHE IS LITERALLY PUREST PERSON :likethat:

SHE IS LIKE JESUS CHRIST REINCARNATED :likethat:

she doesn't have a single bad thought about anyone and she loves everyone.

That to me, is the biggest reason why even if her career became even more dead than the BJ era,

even if her music became worse than chillin witchu

I could never stop loving her. :crying2: 

Because of her holy spearit. :spearitualney: 

Sincerely, Pope Mari :) 

• Like 3

She really is the kindest celebrity I know. But she can also stand up for herself. She can be mean if she wants to (love it when she proves she's nobody's bitch). I don't remember reading about any case where she's been the one firing the first shot, she's always just defended herself.

Like in this iconic tweet!

20170520_220113.png