• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Turn Ya Head

Oh God... Is this real?

Who is he? :overthis: "There is no plans for a new album" is not true tho :overitkbye: And want to do acting? Didn't she say not along ago that acting wasn't her thing?

But I wouldn't be surprised if she got herself a new residency tbh :howiroll:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't believe him... Just because he films his videos horizontal :concerned:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The only thing he said that I liked hearing was that POM will be gone for good. And I'd like to see her acting too! Everything else on the other hand...

But I'll remain sceptical untill information from an actually reliable source comes

• Like 3

I don't know why people think POM ending meant Vegas was ending. I do think she'll be back in Vegas one day. She loves it there and thrives. It's good for her. I don't know if I believe this guy, but I do believe she'll be back in Vegas one day.

• Like 2

This bitch is such a liar LMAO .. he literally read this from some irrelevant Vegas blog from twitter, I read it myself & everything he said was stated on their.  😂 as if sources would tell some irrelevant anything IM SCREAMING ! He’s just trying to get his irrelevant ass YouTube channel some views . Now I’m not saying I believe she’ll tour & release music cuz all we know homegirl could be planning her next trip to Hawaii and just stay chillen hahaha. Now if that does happen I don’t want y’all thinking it’s cuz of this dude & start believing him. He literally got this off the blog. End of the tea now les keep it moving 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mr.Photographer said:

Idk about what he’s saying lol but her filming this secret project I can bet will probably revolver around her 20 year anniversary. BOMT was released in Janurary. 

BOMT the single came out in like September or October of 1998 and the album dropped 1/12/1999. I wonder which date is more significant to her 20th anniversary?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

1997-2017 tho :kiss2:

Thats her being signed. And she missed doing anything for that anniversary so obvious the more significant one would be the single or album release.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1