Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆

Do you think can Britney still hit these notes now?

Recommended Posts

Depends on how she's been keeping up her vocal training, though I would imagine the vocal fry effect that Max Martin made/loved having her do has had a negative affect on her cords.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Depends on how she's been keeping up her vocal training, though I would imagine the vocal fry effect that Max Martin made/loved having her do has had a negative affect on her cords.

Do you think her nasal voice in Oops & Britney era?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

Do you think her nasal voice in Oops & Britney era?

Yeah, that one. I've read that it can have a pretty big damaging effect on vocal cords. Her smoking wouldn't help, either. When she sang that Bonnie Raitt song live at POM I thought she sounded pretty good overall, though her runs were pretty weak and she did struggle to maintain note consistency in parts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Yeah, that one. I've read that it can have a pretty big damaging effect on vocal cords. Her smoking wouldn't help, either. When she sang that Bonnie Raitt song live at POM I thought she sounded pretty good overall, though her runs were pretty weak and she did struggle to maintain note consistency in parts.

You know- she is not 15 age now (Lets pretend thats the reason :agreed:)

Btw- in every case she sounded very like MMCey in Bonnie's song. And ive noticed in Satisfaction album version to the same MMC voice in some parts. In every case she can sing with Singapore voice, but confused about her highest voice from videos here + Silent Night from 1996 if she is able to do this now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×