Boys
Piece Of Me/Outrageous (Medley)
I Wanna Go/3 (Medley)
Slumber Party

Act 3: Get Naked Intro 
Slave 4 U
Make Me 
Gimme More
Breathe One Me/ Touch Of My Hand (Medley)
Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

Act 4: Anticipating Intro
Baby/Oops (Medley)
Stronger/Crazy (Medley)
Lucky/Sometimes (Medley)

Act 5: Magic Circus
Circus
If U Seek Amy
Radar
Ooh La La

Act 6: My Prerogative Intro
Overprotected
Do Somethin'
Toxic
Everytime

(encore)
 Till The World Ends

• Like 1

Tbh she should only do songs from the Primeney eras, if she's gonna keep focusing on the past like she doesn't want people to think she has anything more to offer :displeased: imo she should maybe do the few songs that GP still love:tbh:... baby one one more time, oops i did it again, crazy, toxic, piece of me, gimme more, lucky, everytime and then focus on her present glory (see what I did there?):snapney:.  Do all the smashes from Glory:excited:: invitation, make me ooh, private show, do you wanna come over, clumsy, sleepover, better, change your mind (no seas cortes) :yaknow:  , the ballads to slow things down here and there: man on the moon, and just luv me :cinderellaney: *not necessarily in this order, just saying!! :disagreewitchu: and then after that she drops the old number 1s and replaces those with #1's from Glory, and focuses on new albums.

If there's ANY hope for her to win over the GP she's not gonna do it by continuing to brand herself as a fucking relic.

Relic: an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.

Surviving is literally all she's doing. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, jkassover said:

if she goes on tour or does another residency

i personally would like a 20th anniversary tour rather than Vegas

but ether way here's my set list 

Setlist 

Act 1: Invitation intro
Work Bitch
Break The Ice
Hold It Against Me
Womanizer

Act 2: How I Roll intro
Pretty Girls
Boys
Piece Of Me/Outrageous (Medley)
I Wanna Go/3 (Medley)
Slumber Party

Act 3: Get Naked Intro 
Slave 4 U
Make Me 
Gimme More
Breathe One Me/ Touch Of My Hand (Medley)
Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

Act 4: Anticipating Intro
Baby/Oops (Medley)
Stronger/Crazy (Medley)
Lucky/Sometimes (Medley)

Act 5: Magic Circus
Circus
If U Seek Amy
Radar
Ooh La La

Act 6: My Prerogative Intro
Overprotected
Do Somethin'
Toxic
Everytime

(encore)
 Till The World Ends

Might work on this. I just made a super bowl mix 

5 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

Tbh she should only do songs from the Primeney eras, if she's gonna keep focusing on the past like she doesn't want people to think she has anything more to offer :displeased: imo she should maybe do the few songs that GP still love:tbh:... baby one one more time, oops i did it again, crazy, toxic, piece of me, gimme more, lucky, everytime and then focus on her present glory (see what I did there?):snapney:.  Do all the smashes from Glory:excited:: invitation, make me ooh, private show, do you wanna come over, clumsy, sleepover, better, change your mind (no seas cortes) :yaknow:  , the ballads to slow things down here and there: man on the moon, and just luv me :cinderellaney: *not necessarily in this order, just saying!! :disagreewitchu: and then after that she drops the old number 1s and replaces those with #1's from Glory, and focuses on new albums.

If there's ANY hope for her to win over the GP she's not gonna do it by continuing to brand herself as a fucking relic.

Relic: an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest.

Surviving is literally all she's doing. 

THIS :yestbh: