• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆

Your thoughts about this picture?

I don't want to shade her, but my feelings about this picture is that she seems to be overchecked with doctors :soawkward:

It's just...nice. But I feel like she is pretending to be "perfect and okay", but it's not her real person at this picture (especially used colors)...

PicsArt_10-21-09_51_52.jpg.c55c245ed664c0f78700cd8f7fa768f8.jpg

Your thoughts (only) about this picture?

59e700c76843260ebfe10100-226505.jpg

I think it's just a picture, lol, she clearly paints just for fun and/or relaxation, she's not fucking Picasso or some other professional painter, I don't see the point in trying analyze it.

But I'm not at all surprised that you would try to turn it into something negative!!

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think it's just a picture, lol, she clearly paints just for fun and/or relaxation, she's not fucking Picasso or some other professional painter, I don't see the point in trying analyze it.

But I'm not at all surprised that you would try to turn it into something negative!!

Spoiler

Even if I would have to shade her, so then I would have then to say what tabloids - that her pictures are so naive and childish

But I just analyzed colors + things what she paints.

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I also think for her it's just a way to relax, to escape the stress for a while

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:
  Hide contents

Even if I would have to shade her, so then I would have then to say what tabloids - that her pictures are so naive and childish

But I just analyzed colors + things what she paints.

You also mentioned something about doctors, you're sentence wasn't very clear so I don't exactly know what u were implying with it, but the fact u chose to bring up doctors on just a cute video of her painting is what I consider out of line.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I also think for her it's just a way to relax, to escape the stress for a while

Exactly, it's why I use those adult coloring books, it's incredibly relaxing.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

You also mentioned something about doctors, you're sentence wasn't very clear so I don't exactly know what u were implying with it, but the fact u chose to bring up doctors on just a cute video of her painting is what I consider out of line.

someone told "...I wanna see the real her. Like we know that her voice is deep for singing and speaking. I want her to do what she wants. I want her to be able to speak in her normal voice. I want her to be able to have brown hair. I want her to be able to act her age. I want her to be able to show her mature personality. Im not gonna lie with the whole vegas and BJ thing I was expecting her to quit (although her controllers would never let her) i just want her to be free and if it means quitting,  id more than support her doing so..." And I'm with this.

4 hours ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

someone told "...I wanna see the real her. Like we know that her voice is deep for singing and speaking. I want her to do what she wants. I want her to be able to speak in her normal voice. I want her to be able to have brown hair. I want her to be able to act her age. I want her to be able to show her mature personality. Im not gonna lie with the whole vegas and BJ thing I was expecting her to quit (although her controllers would never let her) i just want her to be free and if it means quitting,  id more than support her doing so..." And I'm with this.

Ok....but what the hell does that have to do with her painting a picture, is it supposed to imply that her managers held a gun to her head and forced her to paint a picture, lmao, I know we as fans like to think we know Britney personally but the reality is we DON'T, so the fans like the one u quoted in this comment and maybe even yourself, sound completely psychotic with these conspiracy theories acting like Britney is some prisoner whose team and label force every single thing she does!!!!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, heather said:

I don't come here for weeks and this bullshit is the first post I see? Mess.

I was wondering where you’d been. 🤗

And yes - this is what Universe is now, apparently 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, heather said:

I don't come here for weeks and this bullshit is the first post I see? Mess.

I was wondering where you'd been too, hopefully u start coming on more often, we need another voice of sanity, lol

And yeah, it's sad what this place is turning into.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Ok....but what the hell does that have to do with her painting a picture, is it supposed to imply that her managers held a gun to her head and forced her to paint a picture, lmao, I know we as fans like to think we know Britney personally but the reality is we DON'T, so the fans like the one u quoted in this comment and maybe even yourself, sound completely psychotic with these conspiracy theories acting like Britney is some prisoner whose team and label force every single thing she does!!!!

but......because everything what happened to you have impact for your brain and what and how you paint shows in what state is your mind?

@MonaLisa613  @MakeMySugarFall Sometimes I need to step away from the forums, with all the stupidity and negativity and the lack of caring from anyone to get rid of it IE this OP. :yakno:

@☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ I have no issue bumping your stupid post so the rest of the members can see what a true idiot you are. Do you know Britney at all? Who are you to decide she isn't happy? Do you not know that girlfriend has been doodling flowers like this forever? Using her favorite colors (blue and pink)? Maybe if you spent more time getting to know the person you claim to be a fan of (because that is your claim by making an account on a website dedicated to a pop star) and less time trying to analyze things to appear knowledgeable, people would take your opinions more seriously and less like a stupid, idiotic troll.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, heather said:

@MonaLisa613  @MakeMySugarFall Sometimes I need to step away from the forums, with all the stupidity and negativity and the lack of caring from anyone to get rid of it IE this OP. :yakno:

@☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ I have no issue bumping your stupid post so the rest of the members can see what a true idiot you are. Do you know Britney at all? Who are you to decide she isn't happy? Do you not know that girlfriend has been doodling flowers like this forever? Using her favorite colors (blue and pink)? Maybe if you spent more time getting to know the person you claim to be a fan of (because that is your claim by making an account on a website dedicated to a pop star) and less time trying to analyze things to appear knowledgeable, people would take your opinions more seriously and less like a stupid, idiotic troll.

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif.aa73e15f241d180d9e3c3fcc59abe42f.gif

12 minutes ago, heather said:

Glad to have you back. Suddenly this thread became a helluva lot more interesting

• Like 3

Glad to have here some users who just ignore my 

Spoiler

"stupid troll"

threads ;)

Spoiler

But sad for some **** members who can't read "only about this picture". I appreciate all opinions about me, but please without words "idiot/troll" & etc and not here in this thread.

2 minutes ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

Glad to have here some users who just ignore my 

Hide contents

"stupid troll"

threads ;)

Hide contents

But sad for some **** members who can't read "only about this picture". I appreciate all opinions about me, but please without words "idiot/troll" & etc and not here in this thread.

Then why ignore the parts of my commentary where I talked about the picture :nickyoung:

43 minutes ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

Because your comment is sooo messy and Im lazy to select all the parts about her picture in quote :Icant:

btw- for me is it more purple & blue :orangu:

Yes clearly out of the two of us I'm the messy one :lmaolol:

• Like 3