Prayer requests for Spearitual Sunday service

HolySpearit

Hi loves <3 

I am excited to announce the first weekly Spearitual Sunday service is coming up! :) 

I really want it to be epic so I made a video that is set to vibey music and the format will be following along with the words in the video :goodside:

The video starts out with reciting the Godney prayer, then I follow up with my Britney related sermon and then there is time in the video for prayer requests from you guys and also your own reflections :tbh: send them to me by Saturday night!

Soooo if you have a prayer request, feel free to comment here or pm it to me :) 

Also as the spearitual leader of UniHeaven I want yall to feel free to pm or chat me anytime for any reason like for advice, to vent or even to confess your dirty little secrets ;)

I know I always say this but you guys really are like family to me and I love every single one of you :hug: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HolySpearit said:

Hi loves <3 

I am excited to announce the first weekly Spearitual Sunday service is coming up! :) 

I really want it to be epic so I made a video that is set to vibey music and the format will be following along with the words in the video :goodside:

The video starts out with reciting the Godney prayer, then I follow up with my Britney related sermon and then there is time in the video for prayer requests from you guys and also your own reflections :tbh: send them to me by Saturday night!

Soooo if you have a prayer request, feel free to comment here or pm it to me :) 

Also as the spearitual leader of UniHeaven I want yall to feel free to pm or chat me anytime for any reason like for advice, to vent or even to confess your dirty little secrets ;)

I know I always say this but you guys really are like family to me and I love every single one of you :hug: 

Can you support me in my "TODAY WITH...." era thread?