Can You Be Gay and Asexual at the Same Time?

Lonely-Ass

Those are two completely different things.

Your appetite for sexy things doesn't have to match others', but I do want to say that, usually, that's due to hormonal disorders (according to documentaries I've watched) so you should go check yourself with a doc.

It's completely normal for you to not be a lustful beast thinking about dick and/or ass 24/7 (aka me), but if you don't get an erection at least once a day then... :awk:

Tbh I'm not the right person to be telling you all this stuff because I'm a horny fucker so I wouldn't know what it is like to have a low sexdrive. :aintevenmad: 

• Like 2

Yes. It's possible. 

I'm gay. I have no sex drive. Mostly because of my medications but that and I need commitment.

None of the guys in my area won't commitment, they just want a one night stand. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're asexual.

Asexuality means that you have no attraction to any gender. So I believe the term you're looking for is demisexual, which is where you only have sexual Tendencies towards someone if you personally know them, which is something that I identify as. Sort of. 

I don't like getting into these weird labels so I just say but I'm into dudes and I need a commitment.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Yes. It's possible. 

I'm gay. I have no sex drive. Mostly because of my medications but that and I need commitment.

None of the guys in my area won't commitment, they just want a one night stand. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're asexual.

Asexuality means that you have no attraction to any gender. So I believe the term you're looking for is demisexual, which is where you only have sexual Tendencies towards someone if you personally know them, which is something that I identify as. Sort of. 

I don't like getting into these weird labels so I just say but I'm into dudes and I need a commitment.

Slay you smart! I think I'll join you. We're demisexuals :hug:

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 13. 10. 2017 at 5:05 PM, Lonely-Ass said:

I'm gay, I love men. I find them attractive but I think sex is overrated sometimes. 

Maybe I haven't found someone who excites me or I'm just not interested in a quick feel good moment. idk. 

I think, yes.

Im something between it. I like some fun, but I don't need them. No one is not attractive for me if I don't want ?

Spoiler

For example -  one universe member is not attractive for me at all.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/03/2018 at 3:05 PM, ☆☆☆MikeCZ☆☆☆ said:

Im something between it. I like some fun, but I don't need them. No one is not attractive for me if I don't want ?

G2K darling hahaha. :confidence::heidiomg:

45 minutes ago, EdMendez said:

Random as this is my first post, but I am the same. I am attracted to guys (some girls) but have no interest in sex. I just want to cuddle, hold hands, kiss. Maybe I'm not, I'm sure there is a name for it.

Same. I prefer those little things than sex. Far more romantic :beauty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1