Britney Spears Has Created a Piece of Me Playlist in Honour of the End of Her Las Vegas Residency

MakeMySugarFall

Source:http://www.mtv.co.uk/britney-spears/news/spotify-have-created-a-britney-spears-piece-of-me-playlist-in-honour-of-the-end-of-her-las-vegas-reside

Britney Spears has created a 'Piece Of Me' playlist in honour of the end of her Las Vegas residency

The princess of pop brings her hit show to the hit streaming platform...

It's hard to believe that after four years of spectacular shows, Britney Spears' record-breaking Las Vegas residency is already drawing to a close. However, all good things come to an end and we're slowly starting to accept the fact that it's almost over.

Nevertheless, to make the end of an era a little easier to bear, Britney has created a playlist of the Piece of Me setlist.

YES. YOU CAN REALLY LISTEN TO ALL OF BRITNEY'S PIECE OF ME SHOW SONGS IN ORDER RIGHT NOW.

The hit-filled set includes everything Britney. From her iconic debut single '...Baby One More Time' and her sexual anthem 'I'm a Slave 4 U' to her club banger 'Gimme More' and her recent Tinashe collaboration 'Slumber Paty', it's all killer and no filler.

Seriously no one can compete with the Legendary Miss Britney Spears.

Britney added the playlist to Spotify yesterday in honour of the start of the penultimate leg of her Vegas residency. 

The critically acclaimed show draws to a close on New Year's Eve this year after 21 separate legs and a colossal 249 dates. Not to mention multiple setlist changes and guest stars as well as a live rendition of Bonnie Rait's 'Something to Talk About'.

It's really been one of the biggest Las Vegas Residencies of all time and it's incredibly sad to see it finally finish.

Nevertheless, we're excited to see what the undisputed princess of pop does next.

And, in the meantime, we'll be listening to this flawless playlist on repeat.

britney-1_0.jpg?itok=OKcwCvPv

• Like 1