[VIDEO] 'Do Teens Know Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera's Old School Music?"

MakeMySugarFall

6 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Of course teens know about them!

Bomt came out five years before me and my friends were born, somehow we all know the song and know the lyrics to it. It's kind of weird, but I think legendary songs will never get old.

I was a little surprised they didn't know Genie In A Bottle by Xtina (amazing how many of them thought that was Britney and the one who said her and Britney sound a lot alike O_o). And the one guy who thought Oops was by the Cheetah girls???? LMAO

• Like 4

On 10/5/2017 at 10:31 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

Of course teens know about them!

Bomt came out five years before me and my friends were born, somehow we all know the song and know the lyrics to it. It's kind of weird, but I think legendary songs will never get old.

:umomg: I was born a few months before it came out... I'm old af!!!! :crying1: 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mikeee21 said:

i love that nobody knows christina hahahahaha

Her cereer slayed until to back to basics album, but the rest of her stuff sucks and she can't sing and hit her whistle and long notes. I think that one guy now sing all of her stuff, you can check youtube where are some videos with this guy with CA voice :orangu:

Why would you guys feel old ?

i know lots of 20some guys and girls who dont know Britney,xtina,jlo,madonna,taylor,katy,miley etc etc

if you dont care for pop music or whats trending then its your problem

technically speaking though.... Regardless of what your age is, if you dont know one of the biggest artists in history and some of the biggest songs of the past then you live under a rock and that sucks.

i dont listen to music past 2005 but i know all the biggest hits of the 90s,80s and even 70s because its important if you care about music...

• Like 1