i still dont understand why this wasnt #1 for like 30 weeks

Mrs Jared Leto

I don't think Britney will ever make a big impact on the GP, unless she starts focusing on her dancing and performing skills, which may be enough for us, but are far from being attractive for regular people to go check her new music and videos. Her poor dancing hurts her image and her career much more than any lipsync controversy, and she still has to make a proper comeback on that particular area.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, edurance said:

I don't think Britney will ever make a big impact on the GP, unless she starts focusing on her dancing and performing skills, which may be enough for us, but are far from being attractive for regular people to go check her new music and videos. Her poor dancing hurts her image and her career much more than any lipsync controversy + BJ thing what was the last chance for save career, and she still has to make a proper comeback on that particular area.

this

1 hour ago, edurance said:

I don't think Britney will ever make a big impact on the GP, unless she starts focusing on her dancing and performing skills, which may be enough for us, but are far from being attractive for regular people to go check her new music and videos. Her poor dancing hurts her image and her career much more than any lipsync controversy, and she still has to make a proper comeback on that particular area.

Her dancing now compared to FF is sooo much better though and FF was one of her most successful albums... so idk where this is coming from. The TRUTH is that Britney isn't going to make a big impact because she doesn't want to. She is just doing enough to make her fans happy because she doesn't want to be the "IT" girl anymore.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, T!M said:

Her dancing now compared to FF is sooo much better though and FF was one of her most successful albums... so idk where this is coming from. The TRUTH is that Britney isn't going to make a big impact because she doesn't want to. She is just doing enough to make her fans happy because she doesn't want to be the "IT" girl anymore.

:tbh: She has said if she could she wouldn't of chosen fame, she would of chosen to have our lives :mhm: Boring AF lol but private :)

• Like 3

17 hours ago, edurance said:

If S&S hadn't been a hit your theory would hold up but that song got a lot of play and she NEVER performed it. SP while a cute song and good like the rest of Glory, is missing a punch or something that makes it stand out. The song is just there and there's nothing special about it. She can still get a hit if she wants to but it's really about the song more so than her performing, no one besides fans are checking for her performances.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, T!M said:

Preach the actual truth

• Like 1

Pop mainstream Artists that hit the age of 30 drop off because 30 is old to young people.

Britney hit 30 during FF and after that it all ended.

Lady Gaga hit 30 last year and she stopped charting.

Katy Perry hit 30 after her 'prism' and look at her now.

Kesha is 30 now and stopped charting

Lana turned 30 in 2015 and from then her sales crashed

Beyonce turned 30 in 2011 and from then her singles stopped charting. My radio station hasnt played a single britney since 2011 or Beyonce since 2009.

yet...the artists below 30 are soaring.

Age is not just a number in pop music. It doesnt matter what monster hit you record. Wake up!

thats all.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Pop mainstream Artists that hit the age of 30 drop off because 30 is old to young people.

Not for me tho (I'm 17). I think it's weird how so many ppl my age think 30 is old. A person who's 30 still has many many good years left in life and imo a woman over 30 can still be very attractive (although in music that shouldn't matter a lot, it should be the voice that matters the most)

8 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Not for me tho (I'm 17). I think it's weird how so many ppl my age think 30 is old. A person who's 30 still has many many good years left in life and imo a woman over 30 can still be very attractive (although in music that shouldn't matter a lot, it should be the voice that matters the most)

Yes but thats mainstream pop music and its always been about sex and youth. Very superficial. Never about the voices.

why do you think older people call pop music trash and that people who listen to pop are stupid kids.

you're 17 think about it this way... Would you date a man/woman who are 30 ? Will you treat them the same as youd treat your friends ? Would you be ok being seen with them in public ? Introducing them to your family ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

Yes but thats mainstream pop music and its always been about sex and youth. Very superficial. Never about the voices.

why do you think older people call pop music trash and that people who listen to pop are stupid kids.

you're 17 think about it this way... Would you date a man/woman who are 30 ? Will you treat them the same as youd treat your friends ? Would you be ok being seen with them in public ? Introducing them to your family ?

I've never understood the mainstream anyway. Every other artist I listen to makes heavier music. And in that industry age and looks truly don't matter. I wish Britney would also give heavier music a try, she's got the voice for it.

As for the questions yoy asked: I don't think dating a 30 year old would work for me because the maturity level is honestly too different

On 9/22/2017 at 4:07 PM, Light Yagami said:

Britney hit 30 during FF and after that it all ended.

Lady Gaga hit 30 last year and she stopped charting.

Katy Perry hit 30 after her 'prism' and look at her now.

Kesha is 30 now and stopped charting

Lana turned 30 in 2015 and from then her sales crashed

Beyonce turned 30 in 2011 and from then her singles stopped charting. My radio station hasnt played a single britney since 2011 or Beyonce since 2009.

yet...the artists below 30 are soaring.

Age is not just a number in pop music. It doesnt matter what monster hit you record. Wake up!

thats all.

Tbqfh :mhm: personally age 40 is old to me, but I only care about hits not age or anything like that, which is why I’m willing to buy albums from Madonna, Lana’s (new album is the first Lana album I bought), Kesha I will always buy (I love her), Lady Gaga (I grew up with her and Kesha) so I will always support them. Beyoncé’s lemonade I bought (even tho Beyoncé gives me cancer) :mhm: etc. Britney came out the year I was born and I love her so I’ll always buy whatever she puts out :tbh: it’s quite sad cuz teens and kids these days don’t know that those 30+ aged singers were the reason these artists they like exist :crying1: I hope one day they’ll realize what we feel about Britney when their artists get to the age of 30 and die out :crying2: 

• Like 2

Honestly, it's because most people have lost interest in her music. SP was one the best videos she's ever made. There is no reason for it be still at 70m views. People simply don't care.

She can release music all she wants but unless something huge happens, people won't bother. Hence why famewhores like Beyonce use their husband's cheating or their pregnancies to get people talking about their music. They have great teams behind them that make sure they remain somewhat relevant.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...