Britney Live in Mexico Proshot Video

naniss

11 hours ago, M.E. said:

Probably because they're pretty awful. I don't understand how her pre-recorded vocals sound worse than her actual live vocals. 

She probably did that on purpose so it would sound more live to make up for not singing live. Or maybe she had a cold that day. Or maybe she just didnt care to give her all since they are pre-recorded.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Aleks said:

I don't understand why they never used pre-recorded vocals for POM :donteven: It gives a more "live experience" than just playing the songs from a CD. And they have a lot of the pre-recorded vocals from FFT, so she wouldn't need to record every song again :yeahkright:

She used pre-recorded vocals for

• Work Bitch (still does)
  • Womanizer
  • Me Against the Music (still does) - these were really subtle
  • Gimme More
  • Piece of Me - these were realy obvious
  • Freakshow (I think there still is) - these were realy obvious
  • Stronger and Crazy - These were really subtle: first there's a #Stronger# after that the first chorus that sound live, and then the longer "Stronger" at the end was also pre-recorded. In Crazy it was after the whole "give it up fr my dancers and band"
  • I think TTWE too, but then the revamp came and they dissapeared.

Edit: Some videos: