'Britney Spears and Boyfriend Sam Asghari Celebrate Her Kids’ Birthdays in Disneyland: Pics!'

MakeMySugarFall

Ok, I must admit now that they are cute af together. I wasn't sure what to think of Sam at first, but I am in love with his Instagram and how he doesn't appear to be using her for publicity, etc.

Also, good lord is this man hot. I say that every time I see a photo of him and I can't stop saying it. He makes jeans + t-shirt look so sexy.

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/britney-spears-and-sam-asghari-pack-on-pda-in-disneyland-w502329

britney-spear-sam-asghari-landing-6673a9 

britney-spear-sam-asghari-01-cd8cb26c-67 

britney-spear-sam-asghari-02-badb67bd-1a 

britney-spear-sam-asghari-03-d75c6f54-ae 

britney-spear-sam-asghari-04-51418ab4-75 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

If they work out he doesn't seem like a bad fit or anything so hopefully he does stick around but if not she will be fine. She's having fun and he's probably laying it down pretty damn good so that's all that matters right?

haha that is almost literally how I feel about their relationship. Last time I visited home I told my mom about them and showed her some pictures and she was like, "Oooooh he is hot! Get it, Britney, gon with yo bad self!" lmao

• Like 3

I

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

haha that is almost literally how I feel about their relationship. Last time I visited home I told my mom about them and showed her some pictures and she was like, "Oooooh he is hot! Get it, Britney, gon with yo bad self!" lmao

I mean not to objectify him or anything especially he's the first man of color she's openly dated but of all the guys she's been with he just looks like he's got some strong ass D.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Very. What was crazy was not only did she find him attractive, tabloid stories talked about how hot he was. I kept wondering if I was the crazy one. He's ugly af. 

I tend to give her a pass cuz she was obviously not in the right frame of mind but how anyone else can find him hot, I just don't get it, and did he really think that landing strip on his chin looks good, at least Sam has a nice full manly beard, lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I tend to give her a pass cuz she was obviously not in the right frame of mind but how anyone else can find him hot, I just don't get it, and did he really think that landing strip on his chin looks good, at least Sam has a nice full manly beard, lol

Agreed. He was so nasty. Landing strip - lmao ???