The last POM show

Aleks

This could be fun :) If you could plan the last POM-show, what would your plans look like?

I bet the last POM-show will get at least some press covfefe coverage, so it's a great opportunity to sell stuff. To get (a lot) more covfefe I would get Madonna, G-daddy, and Tinashe for the collabs. It would be a perfect time to release a new single, or go totally Beyoncé and drop a new album. A lot of free promo right there. It could be cool to do a Ellen, and give everyone in the audience a physical copy of the single/album. 

I really hope they use the last POM-show to do some marketing :yes:

21 minutes ago, Aleks said:

This could be fun :) If you could plan the last POM-show, what would your plans look like?

I bet the last POM-show will get at least some press covfefe coverage, so it's a great opportunity to sell stuff. To get (a lot) more covfefe I would get Madonna, G-daddy, and Tinashe for the collabs. It would be a perfect time to release a new single, or go totally Beyoncé and drop a new album. A lot of free promo right there. It could be cool to do a Ellen, and give everyone in the audience a physical copy of the single/album. 

I really hope they use the last POM-show to do some marketing :yes:

Sing one live song and then say "sorry, but I feel bored of this show" and then leave this stage..then start shoot visual album for Glory and then start mega promo and post back "Glory era" post on twitter :dontteaseme:

Fun one!

I would have her perform in versions of the iconic outfits from her previous tours: think the white pants and pink crop from her early days, the jeweled bra and jeans from the dream within a dream tour,  the toxic crystals bodysuit, the gold number from the femme fatale tour, the circus ring leader.

I would have her bring up a few collabs, her and will.i.am could finally perform s&s together, she could have a famous fan come up for freak show.

She will probably give a big and somewhat emotional speech.

Give each of her dancers a shout out/ freestyle solo.

Perform one song that she never performed ever.

Maybe do a crowd shot selfie for IG.

And she could announce what her plans are for album 10.

• Like 4

I'm cool with POM ending and immnit really expecting much more than a few on stage collabs like G-Eazy and maybe Tinashe, WilliCunt if lucky. I really hope that she introduces her band and dancers and gives them each a performance moment like they had in the circus tour. But it would be very cool if she gave some kind of update on a new project so we have something to look forward to. 

• Like 1

for the very last show Britney should record it for  a dvd/ tv special and do a huge set list

Intro:
"Work Bitch"
"Womanizer"
"Break the Ice"
"Piece of Me"

"Change Your Mind" (Interlude)
"Me Against the Music"
"I Love Rock 'n' Roll"
"Gimme More"
"Perfume"

Angleic Intro
"Everytime"
"...Baby One More Time"
"Oops!... I Did It Again"

"Scream & Shout" (Interlude)
"Boys"
"Work It" / "Get Ur Freak On" / "WTF (Where They From)" (Dance Interlude)
"Pretty Girls"
"Do You Wanna Come Over"
"3"

"Get Naked (I Got a Plan)" (Interlude)
"I'm a Slave 4 U"
"Make Me"
"Breathe on Me"
"Freakshow"
"Do Somethin'"

Magic Circus Intro
"Circus"
"If U Seek Amy"