Britney Spears Took Down Her Pinned "GLORY" Tweet!!!

GloriousBritney2000

I wouldn't call it over till Vegas ends :mhm: 

Although the real era ended after Slumber Party, but I'm gonna officially call the end of the era once she does her last show in Vegas because that might be the last time she performs songs from Glory :tbh: 

Honestly this is sad, but I think Britney is one of those artists where she doesn't create music for teens/kids now so they don't pay attention to her or buy her music. They think she's "old" because she debuted before their time :mhm: For example, look at Joanne, Lady Gaga released John Wayne and the era ended and The Cure came out. Older artists (before 2009) are releasing about 2-3 singles from an album and then ending the era :crying1: Which is sad to see because they're the reasons artists today exist. 

I hope she's going to release another for her BOMT debut cuz thats gonna slayyyyyyyy

• Like 5

Hopefully we get a new single before the year ends, or even to celebrate the last of POM. I think then she'll take a break and record some music and focus on her next step which will most likely be a new album or maybe some new music for the BOMT album in early 2019. I would personally love B10 before the end of 2018, but I think that's a bit of a reach. The smart thing to do would release singles and drum up buzz for her to do the 2019 super bowl and surprise release a new album and a small world tour in celebration of her 20 year mark. That would be so amazing. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Hopefully we get a new single before the year ends, or even to celebrate the last of POM. I think then she'll take a break and record some music and focus on her next step which will most likely be a new album or maybe some new music for the BOMT album in early 2019. I would personally love B10 before the end of 2018, but I think that's a bit of a reach. The smart thing to do would release singles and drum up buzz for her to do the 2019 super bowl and surprise release a new album and a small world tour in celebration of her 20 year mark. That would be so amazing. 

It would be ashamed if they don't do something to make 20 years since BOMT was released. I don't expect full on beat you upside the head promo but at least a remix album of her past hits, one in-depth interview, a mini documentary for MTV or E!, maybe SNL and a billboard/American Music Award/Grammy performance.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2017 at 8:02 PM, btmyhbrit99 said:

It would be ashamed if they don't do something to make 20 years since BOMT was released. I don't expect full on beat you upside the head promo but at least a remix album of her past hits, one in-depth interview, a mini documentary for MTV or E!, maybe SNL and a billboard/American Music Award/Grammy performance.

That would be fabulous!! If Britney is planning on a big break after POM, then she should at least have a big celebration for all of her hard work. And not just a silly greatest hits cd. But some good solid quality products. Like the singles box set. That was really nice. I hope the do a really cool vinyl box set of her albums. That is a must!  :goodside:

• Like 1