Britney's boys interviewed North West for Interview Magazine

HolySpearit

10 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

i wish they asked her about how she feels about taylor swift :pieceofwhat:

9 hours ago, HannahLou said:

Very good journalism ha! :whatdidyousay:

8 hours ago, edurance said:

I pity the poor soul that had to transcribe that Q&A session for the magazine. I hope they were drunk enough  :beyoncecry:

:gloria:

Thank you guys for making this thread more than I thought it could be :crying5: 

• Like 3

'Did you know your mom is a whore and dad is a psycho and so...at what age will you start milking that for the sake of fame ?'

north west - 'im like 5 and a nobody and getting interview by the sons of the only and only, Britney Spears so...you tell me'

Britney.... Better pray them to be gay...you dont want them to tap anyone in that family... Let them choose one of your lucky fans lol

• Like 1

On 8/30/2017 at 0:08 PM, Light Yagami said:

'Did you know your mom is a whore and dad is a psycho and so...at what age will you start milking that for the sake of fame ?'

north west - 'im like 5 and a nobody and getting interview by the sons of the only and only, Britney Spears so...you tell me'

Britney.... Better pray them to be gay...you dont want them to tap anyone in that family... Let them choose one of your lucky fans lol

:nickyoung:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heather said:

What the actual fuck @Light Yagami ???? How is this person still allowed to be a member here?

Am I the only one that doesn't believe this was actually asked by her boys? Why would they care about North's favorite dress :pieceofwhat:

No your not, it was most likely a pr person, surely they must have gotten permission to use their names, I wouldn't even be surprised if the boys have no clue who North is, it's not like Brits having play dates with Kim, lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

No your not, it was most likely a pr person, surely they must have gotten permission to use their names, I wouldn't even be surprised if the boys have no clue who North is, it's not like Brits having play dates with Kim, lol

Yeah, I thought this whole thing was weird, especially with them because they're so much older than her ... I think it would've been cuter to have it be just a "discussion" between North and Penelope (as much as I dislike the Kardashians, I do think they're kids are adorable).