Does anyone else get irritated...

MonaLisa613

By fans who act like Britney is some brain dead moron??? After awhile it just starts to piss me off that fans act like she wouldn't know how to work Instagram, now obviously people post on her behalf, I don't believe the promotional and professional posts would be her but is it really hard to believe that she could be the one posting the selfie of her in the gym or the natural pics she just posted today??? She's not a fucking idiot and social media isn't exactly rocket science, lol

Also, I understand fans are gonna be critical of certain aspects of her but seeing someone who claims to be a so-called fan call her "shitney" (which is like so 2007 btw, get a new word) like I saw today just makes me wanna reach through my iPad and strangle a motherfucker and yeah sure the heavy dark eye makeup she seems to love isn't as flattering looking in her 30's as it was in her 20's but there's no need to bully her over it!!!!

Like I just don't get how people who claim to be fans can be so unbelievably cruel!!! Sorry y'all, this has been building up, I just had to rant, lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

By fans who act like Britney is some brain dead moron??? After awhile it just starts to piss me off that fans act like she wouldn't know how to work Instagram, now obviously people post on her behalf, I don't believe the promotional and professional posts would be her but is it really hard to believe that she could be the one posting the selfie of her in the gym or the natural pics she just posted today??? She's not a fucking idiot and social media isn't exactly rocket science, lol

Also, I understand fans are gonna be critical of certain aspects of her but seeing someone who claims to be a so-called fan call her "shitney" (which is like so 2007 btw, get a new word) like I saw today just makes me wanna reach through my iPad and strangle a motherfucker and yeah sure the heavy dark eye makeup she seems to love isn't as flattering looking in her 30's as it was in her 20's but there's no need to bully her over it!!!!

Like I just don't get how people who claim to be fans can be so unbelievably cruel!!! Sorry y'all, this has been building up, I just had to rant, lol

PicsArt_06-05-11_20_25.jpg.a436e97ad2b338ced15ab72c0b9d1473.jpg

1 hour ago, heather said:

There's nothing I hate than people who claim to be fans and do nothing  but criticize her. Whether it's her looks, her intelligence or her career. It's bullshit and those people aren't fans.

I agree, there's a difference between healthy constructive critisism and what some "fans" do

giphy (24).gif

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Like yeah I know about trolls, which is why the lifeless trolls I see on Facebook, YouTube or Instagram, I can easily roll my eyes and ignore it, but you'd think what is supposed to be a fan forum would ban them, I need to stop going to that forum again.

Girl if it's the forum I think it is ... I stopped going awhile back because they are just all fucked in the head on so many things. They need help. Don't subject yourself to their nonsense!

• Like 2

idk people make a huge deal out of Instagram posts and the last thing she needs is to post a selfie in the kitchen with knives in the background and the media takes it as a suicide note. If I had an IG account that has millions of followers, I would want someone to proof it for me just in case. Not saying that she doesn't know how to work it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Girl if it's the forum I think it is ... I stopped going awhile back because they are just all fucked in the head on so many things. They need help. Don't subject yourself to their nonsense!

If the one you're thinking of starts with an...E, then its the one I'm talking about.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

YUP. Nothing she does is right to them. She could take a deep breathe and they'd complain she exhaled wrong. 

???

LMAO, or she prolly like blinks too much or not enough, they complain about everything. Not all of them are bad tho but majority are certifiable!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

the thing about the other forum that makes me cackle the most is the fact that they make troll threads saying they'll leak shit and eventually do nothing

It's like, they try too hard to have hit threads, everyone believes everything and then comes the meltdown because shit didn't happen as they were promised

The fact that they take popularity on an Internet forum so seriously is just sad and pathetic, lol, those leak threads are annoying, as well as, the ones where they'll speculate or start a rumor about Britney doing something, then get mad at her when she doesn't do it, like that dessert thing they STILL harp on, it was never advertised as a performance by Britney or her Team or the people who hosted it, just by Jordan, he's the only one who deserved any hate, not her!!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

idk people make a huge deal out of Instagram posts and the last thing she needs is to post a selfie in the kitchen with knives in the background and the media takes it as a suicide note. If I had an IG account that has millions of followers, I would want someone to proof it for me just in case. Not saying that she doesn't know how to work it.

Yeah but like you really think she calls up her PR person and is like "y'all I saw a nice picture of a horse on insta, can you repost it for me? also dophins. I love dolphins y'all!"

• Like 2