I had an epiphany

T!M

Guys I came to a realization today. Britney Spears has been rewarding us so much lately as fans is because she is saying her goodbyes to us. Listen Britney went to Las Vegas to retire we all knew it we all saw it coming and I think she's just done. She's gave us some albums and like she hasn't a really promoted them so I mean it's like she doesn't want to be popular anymore. But glory was for us, it was everything we wanted. She didn't like the paparazzi. She just wants to live her life and probably stop making music because she can't even sing like her songs live, she sings cover songs and yeah she can sing but like it's just not her. Yeah she loves to perform she loves to sing and dance she says that and like yeah it's a great gig but she's so rich she doesn't need to do anything else. She sells so many fucking perfumes. Fucking lingerie line. Like, She can do whatever the fuck she wants she's rich as fuck she's want she's a very powerful woman she's had a lot of influence she's been very iconic she's gotten a lot of awards for being the legend that she is but I think she's just about ready to hang it up. That's all.

• Like 1

Everyone has this "epiphany" every era and no one is ever right. Now, more than ever, it's farther from the truth. Britney didn't go to Vegas to retire. She's wanted a show in Vegas since 2003. She went to Vegas to fulfill one of her dreams and have a more stable environment for her children. Britney has always hated the promo side of the business, the paparazzi side, and all of that. She earned her dues to not have to do heavy promo if she doesn't want to. She built an empire for herself, and it's about time she's able to enjoy it. Yes, she does music for fans and because it's fun, yes she doesn't care about being the top girl, no that doesn't mean she's ready to retire. She can't even sing her song live? Where have you been her entire career? She's never been known as the girl that sings live, she's known as the girl that puts on a hell of a show. She still does that, and she's not stopping anytime soon. She may slow down to enjoy her life, but that doesn't mean she's going to retire at 35.

• Like 9

There's always that 1 fan that thinks she's gonna retire after every era. She has proven time and time again that she is a legend and here to stay. Her peak is past, true, but she has solidified her legion of adoring fans who will continue to enjoy her art. I can't wait for what's next from miss Britney Spears! :)

• Like 6

Retiring at her age is rediculous....nobody does that, especially when you have such a legacy.

can you picture yourself being 35 and sitting home for 10 years not doing ANYTHING except going to the beach and making dinner ?  That gets old very fast and a lifestyle of a senior...

especially when her line of work is more pleasure and less work

• Like 5

Really getting sick of over-dramatic fans who think she's retiring just cuz she's not working at the insane level they want her too.  She was over-worked majority of her career, in those letters she used to write to us, she actually said that she knew her knee gave out on her so she would have no choice but to stop and that her body was shutting down on her!!!

Shes doing things at the level/speed she wants to now, I think she's earned that right, she's built her career, she doesn't have to work at the level of a newbie anymore!!

She didn't get to fully enjoy her teens or early 20's like regular people do, so let the woman enjoy her adult years and her kids growing up without having to break her back over her career, for christs sake!!!

• Like 4