• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

HannahLou

Had Laser Eye Surgery!

I had laser eye surgery yesterday to correct my vision! I'm so happy about! I no longer need glasses or contact lenses!

Sorry had to shout about it! :yesplz:

• Like 3

Oh wow, congratulations! I'm already used to wearing glasses, but sometimes it can get a bit uncomfortable, so I'm sure it's a big improvement :clap: 

• Like 1

Yay! :clap: That's wonderful, hope you can see better! :) 

• Like 1

I am brand new here and it may be weird that I am replying because you don't know me, but congratulations and that is so cool. 

• Like 2

I am brand new here and it may be weird that I am replying because you don't know me, but congratulations and that is so cool. 

You're new? Welcome!

I have a feeling we'll get along well :lipstick:
  • Like 1

I'm considering laser surgery too. Was it painful or anything? I'm a big pussy when it comes to those things :ummlol:

Congrats btw :yesplz:

• Like 2

On 8/26/2017 at 10:46 AM, Aleks said:

I'm considering laser surgery too. Was it painful or anything? I'm a big pussy when it comes to those things :ummlol:

Congrats btw :yesplz:

Go for it. It is not painful at all. I was under the machine for about 30 seconds on each eye all I felt was a bit of pressure and you don't see anything either.

When the anesthetic wore off about an hour later it did feel like someone was squeezing my eyeballs, so I just went to sleep with pain killers 4 hours later I was much better. The recovery is so quick. The next day all the discomfort had gone.

My vision is now better than 20/20. I just had my first day back at work so my eyes are a bit tired. ;)

• Like 2

On 26.8.2017 at 11:08 PM, HannahLou said:

Go for it. It is not painful at all. I was under the machine for about 30 seconds on each eye all I felt was a bit of pressure and you don't see anything either.

When the anesthetic wore off about an hour later it did feel like someone was squeezing my eyeballs, so I just went to sleep with pain killers 4 hours later I was much better. The recovery is so quick. The next all the discomfort had gone.

My vision is now better than 20/20. I just had my first day back at work so my eyes are a bit tired. ;)

Thanks :hug: I thought I would be really painful, and that I wouldn't see anything for days :ummlol:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aleks said:

Thanks :hug: I thought I would be really painful, and that I wouldn't see anything for days :ummlol:

It really isn't painful,and it might be a bit blurry for the first day but that's it :D 

• Like 1

On 28.8.2017 at 5:08 PM, HannahLou said:

It really isn't painful,and it might be a bit blurry for the first day but that's it :D 

It's already pretty blurry :Jfallonlol: I'm calling the doctor thing tomorrow! Wish me luck! 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2017 at 9:46 PM, Aleks said:

It's already pretty blurry :Jfallonlol: I'm calling the doctor thing tomorrow! Wish me luck! 

Good luck! Let me know how it goes :qtb: