We must talk about her POM 100% LIVE PERFORMANCE!!!!!

itzbritneybitch

Honestly without the music and the mic, it kinda feels illegal, like its quiet right now, it feels kinda illegal doing this with only a mic in my hand right now it feels so weird. Ok, so, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately right, ok, this morning I woke up and I was like, looking at the news and seeing a lot of things going on in the world and stuff but basically I looked and I was like you know what, the price of my media my whole life you know it really hit me, because one minute they tear you down, and the next minute your on top of the world. I never really spoke about it you know and I'm a southern girl, I'm from Louisianna, I'm from the south and you know I like to keep it real, so I just want to make sure I keep having you mother fuckers something to talk about OK

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, itzbritneybitch said:

Honestly without the music and the mic, it kinda feels illegal, like its quiet right now, it feels kinda illegal doing this with only a mic in my hand right now it feels so weird. Ok, so, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately right, ok, this morning I woke up and I was like, looking at the news and seeing a lot of things going on in the world and stuff but basically I looked and I was like you know what, the price of my media my whole life you know it really hit me, because one minute they tear you down, and the next minute your on top of the world. I never really spoke about it you know and I'm a southern girl, I'm from Louisianna, I'm from the south and you know I like to keep it real, so I just want to make sure I keep having you mother fuckers something to talk about OK

Thank you :)

"I keep having you mother fuckers something to talk about OK" :goodside:

She did it for shut up her haters! :shook:

Btw- whole introduction sounded so different and "weird" ("like its quiet right now, it feels kinda illegal doing this with only a mic in my hand right now it feels so weird.")

OMG hope she will sing Perfume at least for once live at some TV show :crying1:

7 minutes ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

Thank you :)

"I keep having you mother fuckers something to talk about OK" :goodside:

She did it for shut up her haters! :shook:

Btw- whole introduction sounded so different and "weird" ("like its quiet right now, it feels kinda illegal doing this with only a mic in my hand right now it feels so weird.")

OMG hope she will sing Perfume at least for once live at some TV show :crying1:

she was making light of the 'its quiet" because people say they can't hear her when she's singing with tbe back up track, it was a slight at all the haters saying she can't sing, but in a classy way. 

what was missed in this clip is she took the mic and said "testing testing" so that everyone knows its on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

First happy Bday and then now THIS! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG IN THIS UNIVERSE :umomg:

Nah lol

This is how it's supposed to be! Britney reminding ppl every once in a while that she CAN sing a full song live

giphy-3 (6).gif

Honestly, this is the Britney I want to see right now tbh. She could do this for 70% of the show with just a few really great dance numbers and I'd be more than happy. She actually has better stage presence here and shines when she's just feeling out the song rather than trying to be a "character".

• Like 7