Here's what DYWCO would sound like if it was a completely different song

Trace

19 hours ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

Nice

Hide contents

But what you did with her voice, nnnnn

Thanks! I get what you mean, but there's really no way to do this kind of mix without her voice sounding altered. Like, if I had just changed a couple notes here and there, that would be one thing and that could still sound totally natural. When Britney's voice is edited in postproduction, it's one thing to fix a few bum notes, but it's another to dramatically change everything. The thing is, Britney never sang the song like this, at all. Some of the timing is even different and had to be spliced up to work. 

I think the altered voice works for this mix anyways; it's supposed to be spacey. :iconic:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trace said:

Thanks! I get what you mean, but there's really no way to do this kind of mix without her voice sounding altered. Like, if I had just changed a couple notes here and there, that would be one thing and that could still sound totally natural. When Britney's voice is edited in postproduction, it's one thing to fix a few bum notes, but it's another to dramatically change everything. The thing is, Britney never sang the song like this, at all. Some of the timing is even different and had to be spliced up to work. 

I think the altered voice works for this mix anyways; it's supposed to be spacey. :iconic:

Okay, in everý case good try ;)