New outtake from 'Britney Jean' shoot

News

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, ☆☆☆CélineDijon☆☆☆ said:

Agreed af! her photos + photos with her sons + dog made this photoshoot the best :crying4:

Reveal hidden contents

1393676_588963124508797_1267016031_n.png.e6283df68d9fa40a5acf6f5810d92a67.pngnfsbcx.thumb.png.6dd5bfb1f878a3234ec1302ee5740112.png

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Gorgeous!! And despite what fans may think of the album itself, u can't deny that the album artwork was incredible and one of her best!!

Agree and yeah the music doesn't match the artwork at all except the bonus tracks. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, edurance said:

I agree the photos are beautiful and she looks pretty, but it's not album booklet material. It looks like an ordinary magazine photoshoot. I guess they had to go for "most personal album shoot ever" because the music wasn't so :displeased:

ikr, But I love this concept and especially the way how are all the photos taken

3 hours ago, Alejandro93 said:

This album had potential if certain songs weren't so EDM mainstream, kinda wanted some acoutic vibes

Yeah, there are some memorable moments what slayed.