Apparently there are 8 different arrangements of 'Make Me'

edurance

Sources?

Given how the stems got leaked, anyone could make their own edit and claim it's an early demo or something :yaknow: 

That aside, I wouldn't be surprised. That's how a song's process goes. I doubt there's a single song out there that was "perfect" at first attempt.

Example of that is all the Britney demos we've gotten throughout the years. :mhm: 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

Sources?

Given how the stems got leaked, anyone could make their own edit and claim it's an early demo or something :yaknow: 

That aside, I wouldn't be surprised. That's how a song's process goes. I doubt there's a single song out there that was "perfect" at first attempt.

Example of that is all the Britney demos we've gotten throughout the years. :mhm: 

Unbrokeney on tumblr says the stems of 'Make Me' came with different mixes of the song. They posted a little preview, but it sounds pretty much the same, except G-Eazy's rap intro.

4 minutes ago, edurance said:

Unbrokeney on tumblr says the stems of 'Make Me' came with different mixes of the song. They posted a little preview, but it sounds pretty much the same, except G-Eazy's rap intro.

they were being traded around, and i sent the stems without the mixes to 2 people and then the stems so thats why the mixes didnt leak. also there is an alternate synth vocal in the intro too :mhm:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ariana Grande said:

Sources?

This and NOTHING "LEAKED" IS NOT DEMO :orangu:

1 minute ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

You can mix it from your files :gloria:

Honey, the legit Pro Tools session was around. They're official.... But they're seriously nothing special. Although, you can't mix the alternate vocals used in the intro. It's an entirely separate file in the session.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, therealmgo said:

Yep, and all 8 are just various stages of mastering. People think this means they're wildly different versions of the song or something, they're not

They are stupid then :orangu:

I know what means unmastered - final track, but some instruments/adlibs are more in bg and sound can be more sharpen then and everything is built around by main vocals :orangu: