What Are Your Thoughts About The New Outfits At Last Night's #PieceOfMe Show? (Aug.9th)

1 hour ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

She is still using her scrapped props (big guitar) in 2017 from 2011 tour and again recycled from 2016 BBMA? It's getting worse and worse and cheaper and cheaper :orangu:

Good that idc about this shitty and unnecesary show since 2013 :orangu:

hmm You're kind of rude sometimes :mhm: 

• Like 1

On 10-8-2017 at 5:51 PM, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

Btw- @laracroftonline I had in a plan to make thread with question where you are and how are you? I heard something that you left your job because of really bad conditions :orangu:

It's sad that they want million things at once from you if it's not possible :orangu:

Yeah it was hell the last week i was there, i had a panic attack and when i got home i felt so burnedout i slept for 2 days and now i'm finally almost back to my former self.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

Yeah it was hell the last week i was there, i had a panic attack and when i got home i felt so burnedout i slept for 2 days and now i'm finally almost back to my former self.

They are stupid, how they dare? They could give you someone for help :orangu:

You have lots of time for some other mini-job,....the most important thing is get back all of your strength.

Spoiler

Btw- glad you answered me :hug: