First live vocals of the Vegas residency tonight + stage crasher

M.E.

Just now, Domino said:

I hope they weren't booing her. :-/ I know stuff like that really spooks her so if she needed a second to calm down, that's okay. Or if security just wanted to make sure the threat was neutralized...

I think they were booing the guy.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

Nothing happened to her, so it's a bit embarassing...and I understand if they booing her...

Have you been watching the news lately? After everything that's been happening all over the world I know I would be scared if I were performing a show and my security team told me that "someone" jumped on stage. It's totally understandable.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, I_need_me said:

Have you been watching the news lately? After everything that's been happening all over the world I know I would be scared if I were performing a show and my security team told me that "someone" jumped on stage. It's totally understandable.

Yes but also(!), they had this person catched so then after kick out this "host" I'd continue this show and not act like child, for exemple I'd play Circus then :thumbsup:

EDIT: I think that this booing were for her bodyguards because she was totally okay and only one who is overreacted like drama queens are her bodyguards and they don't wanted to show who is it  and for NO REASON HER TAKE AWAY:orangu:

So :scaryasfuck: her bodyg :zoomzoom:

The booing may have been even a general misunderstanding of what was going on. We're assuming everyone in the audience knew/saw that this guy rushed the stage. If you weren't paying attention and were further away from the stage, you might just notice a mass of bodies off to the right then Britney being taken off stage, with no real understanding of what's happening. I've been at concerts where this is what happened and everyone's fucking confused. Regardless, I don't think they were booing Britney at all, most likely just the whole situation.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

Yes but also(!), they had this person catched so then after kick out this "host" I'd continue this show and not act like child, for exemple I'd play Circus then :thumbsup:

EDIT: I think that this booing were for her bodyguards because she was totally okay and only one who is overreacted like drama queens are her bodyguards and they don't wanted to show who is it  and for NO REASON HER TAKE AWAY:orangu:

I kindly ask for you to not be an asshole and educate yourself.

After what happened to Ariana, Britney has all the right to freak the fuck out if she wants to. Their bodyguards can do whatever they feel like doing in order to protect her.

The booeing was not towards her nor her bodyguards, it was to the fucking psycopath that jumped on stage.

The whole crowd started shouting "ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!" and cheered when he was taken away.

"fuck her bodyg" seriously? :soawkward: Fuck them for doing their job right? Fuck them for protecting her?

Fuck you :blackoutsmiley:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Ariana Grande said:

I kindly ask for you to not be an asshole and educate yourself.

After what happened to Ariana, Britney has all the right to freak the fuck out if she wants to. Their bodyguards can do whatever they feel like doing in order to protect her.

The booeing was not towards her nor her bodyguards, it was to the fucking psycopath that jumped on stage.

The whole crowd started shouting "ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!" and cheered when he was taken away.

"fuck her bodyg" seriously? :soawkward: Fuck them for doing their job right? Fuck them for protecting her?

Fuck you :blackoutsmiley:

No, fuck for take away her out if they could just take away that weird 'fan' and continue the show, that's all.

@Ariana Grande fck ya too then  :blackoutsmiley:

Just now, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

I saw they take away this person in the same time when they take away Britney, so yes, they can JUST continue the show. No one wasn't died, so ok.

Por tu bien espero que te eduques un poco y dejes de ser tan estúpido.

And no, they couldn't take him away. He kept kicking and thrusting until 4-5 guys grabbed him and finally took him off stage.

Then Britney came back and ended the show.

Why the fuck are you complaining?

Your stupidity is neither entertaining nor comprehensible.

You seriously think the only fair reason for an artist to be taken off stage is IF someone dies? beynaah.gif I just can't understand how stupid can you be to actually think that?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

Por tu bien espero que te eduques un poco y dejes de ser tan estúpido.

And no, they couldn't take him away. He kept kicking and thrusting until 4-5 guys grabbed him and finally took him off stage.

Then Britney came back and ended the show.

Why the fuck are you complaining?

Your stupidity is neither entertaining nor comprehensible.

You seriously think the only fair reason for an artist to be taken off stage is IF someone dies? beynaah.gif I just can't understand how stupid can you be to actually think that?

You still quoting? yawn.gif.3d573d46fc4f21c38ccf7d8bfbae5ff5.gif

8 hours ago, ☆☆☆INCOGNITO☆☆☆ said:

the bodyguards are there to do a job which is to make sure Britney is SAFE regardless of whatever is going on. They were just doing their job 

• Like 3