New Robin Leach rumor on Twitter

Say goodbye to me if its true :gloria: literally, nothing exciting ever comes out of being a fan anymore besides new music.. Her "promo" these days is all for the Vegas shows so its not like we can expect anything new or outstanding.. Idk this just makes me upset seeing that she's recording new music (2 albums were wasted so far with her being in Vegas. Glory being her best album in a long time was yet ignored just to promote her show) (her anniversary is coming up) idk it just makes me wonder if she even enjoys doing what she does anymore.. If she's happy with Vegas go for it I guess but theres more to her career than just being a Vegas act and mainly because I love her and I dont want to see her legacy go to waste :crying1: 

• Like 1

Didn't Larry/Britney already say this? I think it's pretty obvious Britney will not being leaving Vegas all together. And, no where in this twee does it say Britney will start a new residency Jan 1. I think she's got plans for the anniversary and will come back to Vegas after that. Vegas is good for her.

• Like 2

1. Wow some people are so quick to jump to a negative conclusion calm down!

2.Britney has said numerous times she loves Vegas and actually was thinking about a residency way back in 2003 so now that she has it, its been a dream of hers come true why would she fully give it up? 

3. I feel like her mini Asian residency was a test to see she can withstand touring. As clearly obvious she is definitely over a full blown tour so maybe she will do the same thing again over in the states or in Latin America or Europe soon. 

4. She knows her 20th anniversary is coming up.  Her teams knows it. Her label knows it. We know it. And we're at peak 90s/00s nostaligia so why wouldn't they be planning something around that?

5. She's been going at this for so long and has been through so much. I don't know how many times it has to be said but manage your expectations, not in a negative way either. Just hope she puts up another solid album and does the bare minimum in terms of publicity. If she does less than that then be mad but for the love of godney stop "dreaming of heroes" and be real. 

• Like 8

I don't post usually and I really hate to say this, but I just have to. As long as Britney keeps performing and adding new shows in Las Vegas, I will keep going to see Britney performing and adding new shows in Las Vegas. Sorry. 

:FOH:

Viva la Vegasney!!

:quick::sunglasses::byebitch2:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, heather said:

Didn't Larry/Britney already say this? I think it's pretty obvious Britney will not being leaving Vegas all together. And, no where in this twee does it say Britney will start a new residency Jan 1. I think she's got plans for the anniversary and will come back to Vegas after that. Vegas is good for her.

Exactly. We've known for ages that A) she's been getting tons of offers and B) considering them. Nothing new here.

• Like 2

I feel like this post was taken the wrong way, which I'm not surprised considering the vitriol posts like this normally get. If she's happy in Vegas, good for her. But I and others are allowed to wish for other stuff. It doesn't mean we want her to be miserable or relive the days of 2007-2008 (dear god no). If she stays in Vegas, I would like to see a revamped show, but I know overall my opinion doesn't matter because people will still flock to the desert to see her (we should only be so lucky). This was just one long-time fan's desire for more mini-tours, which I do truly hope happen. I loved her energy on the Asia tour. I just hope she enjoyed it enough to explore the idea more throughout other parts of the world, Vegas show or not (and yes, I am aware that this tweet doesn't touch on nearly all of that, just desires and speculation on my part).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I feel like this post was taken the wrong way, which I'm not surprised considering the vitriol posts like this normally get. If she's happy in Vegas, good for her. But I and others are allowed to wish for other stuff. It doesn't mean we want her to be miserable or relive the days of 2007-2008 (dear god no). If she stays in Vegas, I would like to see a revamped show, but I know overall my opinion doesn't matter because people will still flock to the desert to see her (we should only be so lucky). This was just one long-time fan's desire for more mini-tours, which I do truly hope happen. I loved her energy on the Asia tour. I just hope she enjoyed it enough to explore the idea more throughout other parts of the world, Vegas show or not (and yes, I am aware that this tweet doesn't touch on nearly all of that, just desires and speculation on my part).

I definitely think that if she stays in Vegas she'll keep doing shows overseas and festival performances from time to time just like she has in 2016 and 2017. My only concern is that they'll be meant to promote the residency and not her new music or whatever, but yeah, if this turns out to be true I won't be mad or anything, I'm already used to Vegasney and the fact that we'll get to see a whole new show is exciting. Even if we complain about the quality of POM it's always cool to see new things :sunglasses:

• Like 1