Most personal Britney song to you

Of course you can mention more than one.   No laughing at peoples responses please !:lemmetellu:

Hold On Tight - I had a very good relationship that seriously seemed like it was sh!t you only would reading a book....He died so I think the fact I dream of him and etc that song rlly stood out to me and hit me unexpectedly 

Stronger -  This is an Anthem for me that rlly can apply to anything in life for me ....if its a bad guy , family issues , abuse , being bullied it has always made me feel..well Stronger :tiffcackle:

• Like 6

Funny thing is right now anyway I don't personally relate to any of her songs but BTMYH is near and dear to me because it was the first Britney song I had heard. I believe she did a small special on MTV before the BOMT single was relased where they were trying to introduce her and her album so she played a couple of songs, BOMT, YDMC, and BTMYH and it stuck with me that entire time but honestly I haven't seen the special being mentioned anywhere else since so sometimes I wonder if I had some kinda psychic moment or if my memories of this aren't real but oh well. Anyway it's my all time fav song by her to this day.

• Like 1

For me, Stronger is definitely the song I can relate the most. I've been through a whole lot of trouble in my life. I've become stronger (thank you Britney) and that song is like a personal anthem to me. I'm sure it'll help me in the future as well since I still have some trouble to go through

Well heh this is cheesy but...

From the Bottom of My Broken heart is really personal to me, it used to be my favourite song a long time ago and it reminds me of a lost friend... "From the bottom of my broken heart, even though time may find me somebody new", were exactly my thoughts when we first fell apart.

Rebellion is kinda personal to me, not in the illuminati conspiracy theory way everyone may think, I don't believe in that shit, but I kimd of feel like I want to rebel against society and their stereotypes, and that even the people you trust the most can hurt you : "Be wary of others, the ones closest to you"

I can also relate to Just Yesterday, not because of my siblings, but because of the way I feel towards the person I was in the past. "Just yesterday, you were looking up to me and, you would ask me what I thought", I think of that as me wondering what I'd be like in the future and asking if my choices would affect me later on in my life. "Now I'm sitting here, all alone with my tears", as if nostalgia was hitting me hard right now.

And I know most of you will cringe at this but Perfume is a song I can relate to, not because a guy could cheat on me (lmao I've never had a boyfriend) but because I keep expecting certain people to talk to me or think about me even though I know they don't give a fuck. "So why, I wait for you to call, and I try to act natural?"

I know it's a cover but Out From Under really touches me as well. "You keep coming back to tell me, you're the one who could've been, and my eyes see it all so clear, it was long ago and far away but it never disappears", I relate that to my lost friends who keep coming to me telling me all the shit I did, and, you know, it already happened, I tried to apologize but there's nothing I can do now. Past should be past and there's no need to haunt me with what I want to forget.

Unusual You is also a very special song to me because after my experience with certain people I feel weird whenever anyone treats me right, and I feel as if it couldn't be true, when it's only just courtesy. "Can't believe that I almost didn't try when you called my name, now everything has changed": this makes me think of a person I started to be friends with last year. I though he'd do me wrong but actually we ended up being nice to each other. "Break my heart, I expect you to, so why haven't you?" are exactly my feelings towards him. I'm a piece of shit, so why does he even pay attention to me?

Another personal song to me is Everyday. It's just the kind of song that draws a smile on my face when I'm feeling down. "Everyday sun comes up again, a little hope begins" perfectly describes my life, even when everything's going wrong I keep trying to hold on and work it out. "You keep me safe from harm, somehow you still believe, you believe in me", the way I feel towards my family and friends who are with me through sick and thin and are convinced that I can do anything if I really try to.

Many people don't know why I'm obsessed with Unbroken, "I can't believe I'm falling again, just when I thought never again", I don't mean it as a love interest, but after I fell apart from someone I really cared about I thought I'd never make any other friends ever again. "You make me feel unbroken" is exactly what I think about this new person that's by my side now.

And I don't feel this way now, but something like two years ago I used to cry whenever Everytime or Shadow came on. It was a phase of my life when I felt someone was missing and needed this person to forgive me. But now I'm stronger than yesterday, so why would I even care about this person anymore?

And Pretty Girls because that's just what I am! Lmao no just kidding.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Well heh this is cheesy but...

From the Bottom of My Broken heart is really personal to me, it used to be my favourite song a long time ago and it reminds me of a lost friend... "From the bottom of my broken heart, even though time may find me somebody new", were exactly my thoughts when we first fell apart.

Rebellion is kinda personal to me, not in the illuminati conspiracy theory way everyone may think, I don't believe in that shit, but I kimd of feel like I want to rebel against society and their stereotypes, and that even the people you trust the most can hurt you : "Be wary of others, the ones closest to you"

I can also relate to Just Yesterday, not because of my siblings, but because of the way I feel towards the person I was in the past. "Just yesterday, you were looking up to me and, you would ask me what I thought", I think of that as me wondering what I'd be like in the future and asking if my choices would affect me later on in my life. "Now I'm sitting here, all alone with my tears", as if nostalgia was hitting me hard right now.

And I know most of you will cringe at this but Perfume is a song I can relate to, not because a guy could cheat on me (lmao I've never had a boyfriend) but because I keep expecting certain people to talk to me or think about me even though I know they don't give a fuck. "So why, I wait for you to call, and I try to act natural?"

I know it's a cover but Out From Under really touches me as well. "You keep coming back to tell me, you're the one who could've been, and my eyes see it all so clear, it was long ago and far away but it never disappears", I relate that to my lost friends who keep coming to me telling me all the shit I did, and, you know, it already happened, I tried to apologize but there's nothing I can do now. Past should be past and there's no need to haunt me with what I want to forget.

Unusual You is also a very special song to me because after my experience with certain people I feel weird whenever anyone treats me right, and I feel as if it couldn't be true, when it's only just courtesy. "Can't believe that I almost didn't try when you called my name, now everything has changed": this makes me think of a person I started to be friends with last year. I though he'd do me wrong but actually we ended up being nice to each other. "Break my heart, I expect you to, so why haven't you?" are exactly my feelings towards him. I'm a piece of shit, so why does he even pay attention to me?

Another personal song to me is Everyday. It's just the kind of song that draws a smile on my face when I'm feeling down. "Everyday sun comes up again, a little hope begins" perfectly describes my life, even when everything's going wrong I keep trying to hold on and work it out. "You keep me safe from harm, somehow you still believe, you believe in me", the way I feel towards my family and friends who are with me through sick and thin and are convinced that I can do anything if I really try to.

Many people don't know why I'm obsessed with Unbroken, "I can't believe I'm falling again, just when I thought never again", I don't mean it as a love interest, but after I fell apart from someone I really cared about I thought I'd never make any other friends ever again. "You make me feel unbroken" is exactly what I think about this new person that's by my side now.

And I don't feel this way now, but something like two years ago I used to cry whenever Everytime or Shadow came on. It was a phase of my life when I felt someone was missing and needed this person to forgive me. But now I'm stronger than yesterday, so why would I even care about this person anymore?

And Pretty Girls because that's just what I am! Lmao no just kidding.

Oh wow I love how much time u placed in your answer. It is amazing that I am sitting here nodding in so much things I read from you in agreeing. 

• Like 1

Everytime: I used to pray along with this song for my grandmother. My parents at first told me that she was in Hospital so Just tought she was in serious conditions. Later I found out she was already died. I was 13.

Toxic: This was the song me and my best friend used to dance to. That was so cool!

there are many of the, especially from Blackout, but It would be too long