Glory stems?

1 minute ago, heartcore said:

Do You Wanna Come Over has leaked, but quite a few of them are circulating. I think Make Me is likely to leak next :)

The only 2 that were really circulating was DYWCO and Make Me. MM is DEFINITELY coming next... I'm not aware of any of the others TRULY circulating. Liar and Slumber Party acapellas are around, and the SP stems were around but kind of disappeared.

• Like 1

The only 2 that were really circulating was DYWCO and Make Me. MM is DEFINITELY coming next... I'm not aware of any of the others TRULY circulating. Liar and Slumber Party acapellas are around, and the SP stems were around but kind of disappeared.

Hold up.

So the clips that leaked last year (Better, Love Me Down, Slumber Party, Hard to Forget Ya) aren't going around either?

1 hour ago, therealmgo said:

Honey none of them have disappeared... They've been traded around since last winter, the only ones hard to get are Mood Ring & the session for Slumber Party (the SP STEMS are easily accessible though).

Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

The entire deluxe album stems have been going around since November & literally every major source has them... DYWCO leaked because of messy scammers getting ahold of them:zoomzoom:

I have several sources, and none of them had the full deluxe album tbh. So that legitimately surprises me, but oh well. And I know why DYWCO leaked... It's the same reason MM is about to get leaked too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The entire deluxe album stems have been going around since November & literally every major source has them... DYWCO leaked because of messy scammers getting ahold of them:zoomzoom:

Which is why I leaked them already. 

I mean, with everybody having them, there was really no point in keeping them. And now everybody's got their panties in a bunch over stems. Like, it was going to fucking happen one way or another.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Which is why I leaked them already. 

I mean, with everybody having them, there was really no point in keeping them. And now everybody's got their panties in a bunch over stems. Like, it was going to fucking happen one way or another.

I'm unbothered, because I don't have to scam people for audio files ;)