Calling the old (2009) exhale members

GlenCoco

Yeah i know is thread that has to do with exhale but 

ibedZEVLNkzLdx.gif

i was a member of exhale back in 2007 i was very active 2007 - 2009     (i had no social life i know :frenchy: )

so some of you are like really old in the britney community like me so i was wondering... maybe i will reunite with my old buddys back in the day!  :o

so who is from exhale 2007 - 2009 or maybe Pop Prodigy back in the day!

:crying1: plz dont ignore me  :crying1:

have and awesome day btw 

Everyday chilling with meanplastic  :lolokay:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know, because i didn't said any trash thing about this site.

I only said i don't feel myself good in here (yet), because exhale is the #1 for me. It's the truth, sorry.

well we hope you feel good here son <3 and glad you still around here! welcome btw <3

well we hope you feel good here son <3 and glad you still around here! welcome btw <3

Thank you! :)<3

I think this place is getting better and better by each day, so im sure i will feel myself good in here. But i think it's not bad if i say, exhale will be always "in my heart", i spent too many years on that site, so i can't hate that place. :crying1:

I hope it's not problem for you, guys.

Thank you! :)<3

I think this place is getting better and better by each day, so im sure i will feel myself good in here. But i think it's not bad if i say, exhale will be always "in my heart", i spent too many years on that site, so i can't hate that place. :crying1:

I hope it's not problem for you, guys.

weel we are glad you like it tho, jst give it time and it will gorw ... and there is no problme if you like exhale tbh, if you are not shadding Universe you are fine... i mean exhale was a very speciall place to me too i mean i know that place 7 years ago.....

btw what was your user name.,... maybe we know each other 

I was OBSESSED with exhale back in 2009-till I joined universe tbh! I joined in like April 2009, then I forgot my password so I couldn't sign in. I never made another account after that because I saw a lot of people fighting and dragging each other, and although it was funny to watch, it scared me thinking I would get dragged for some reason lol. I feel safe here. But I have been on it everyday since 2009-till I joined universe!  :)