This Britney Army member has incredible talent!

News

Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-9.02.04-PM.png

IMG_20170630_152914_317.jpg?fit=700%2C37

It’s Kish Bitch!

We here at absolute Britney believe that EVERY Britney Army member deserves the spotlight on our mainpage which is why we are featuring the incredibly talented, Kish Jeane. Absolute Britney wanted to feature Kish AMAZING talent. Check out what Kish does below:

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself!

I’m a modern visual artist, my art reflects my passion for Popular Culture, which I often seek for inspiration to create modern interpretations of pop art using a variety of mixed media often not combined yet resulting in unique and original one-off pieces.

My latest project, Kish’s Canvas is an original line-up of modern and vibrant pop art-inspired paintings of some of today’s most iconic public figures sees me making my pieces more accessible and available for instant-purchase on a variety of cool and fashionable apparel and accessory pieces now available to buy from my online store:www.kishscanvas.com

IMG_20170615_110907_912.jpg?resize=421%2

2) Why did you want to design these shirts?

I started Painting Britney and making it available on T-shirts and other items because my goal is to make wearing Britney T-shirts or using items with Britney on them trend, so i can use my talent to support her and remind people what an icon she is.

IMG_20170502_120157_355.jpg?resize=409%2

3) What inspires you to design this line?

My inspiration was the Britney army, when they saw my Britney paintings they started asking me for T-shirt and canvas prints so I did it for them.

IMG_20170601_021006_622.jpg?resize=488%2

4) What is your favorite Britney song?

The song that made me fall in love with Britney in the first place “Born to make you happy”

IMG_20170516_115839_698.jpg?resize=485%2

6) Do you have a favorite Britney Tour?

It’s impossible to pick only one Britney tour, every single one has a sentimental value and reminds me of a different phase in my life, but I’m gonna go with “Dream within a dream” cause of the beautiful setlist.

dream-1.jpg?resize=340%2C527

7) What is the creating process on designing these shirts?

It’s not an easy process, all my designs are HAND PAINTED, nothing is illustrated or digitally enhanced which I think gives a more artistic feel to the pieces, after I finish the painting which takes about a week or two to get all the details right, i design the way i want it to be printed on every single item and when it’s ready i release the collection.

IMG_20170601_021006_621.jpg?resize=486%2

8) Are they available world wide?

Yes of course, Worldwide shipping is available, and the shipping is free if you order more than one item.

9) What is your favorite Britney album?

I have 3 favorite Britney albums: Britney, Britney Jean and Glory! can’t pick one.

SICP-5426-1.jpg?resize=449%2C446

10) anything else you would like to say? 

Yes, I would like to thank The Britney Army for all their support and love, The amazing Designer and photographer Ratib Anani for the amazing website, online shop, photoshoots and all the support, My idol Nick San Pedro who’s inspired me ever since i started studying art and the amazing Danny Diaz for his amazing support.

You can follow Kish on Instagram at “super.kish” where you can find more photos of his amazing collection and the link to his store is www.kishscanvas.com to purchase a shirt. You have a wonderful talent Kish. Thank you for sharing your story with us and your beautiful talent. Keep following your dreams.

View the full article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, News said:

Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-9.02.04-PM.png

IMG_20170630_152914_317.jpg?fit=700%2C37

It’s Kish Bitch!

We here at absolute Britney believe that EVERY Britney Army member deserves the spotlight on our mainpage which is why we are featuring the incredibly talented, Kish Jeane. Absolute Britney wanted to feature Kish AMAZING talent. Check out what Kish does below:

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself!

I’m a modern visual artist, my art reflects my passion for Popular Culture, which I often seek for inspiration to create modern interpretations of pop art using a variety of mixed media often not combined yet resulting in unique and original one-off pieces.

My latest project, Kish’s Canvas is an original line-up of modern and vibrant pop art-inspired paintings of some of today’s most iconic public figures sees me making my pieces more accessible and available for instant-purchase on a variety of cool and fashionable apparel and accessory pieces now available to buy from my online store:www.kishscanvas.com

IMG_20170615_110907_912.jpg?resize=421%2

2) Why did you want to design these shirts?

I started Painting Britney and making it available on T-shirts and other items because my goal is to make wearing Britney T-shirts or using items with Britney on them trend, so i can use my talent to support her and remind people what an icon she is.

IMG_20170502_120157_355.jpg?resize=409%2

3) What inspires you to design this line?

My inspiration was the Britney army, when they saw my Britney paintings they started asking me for T-shirt and canvas prints so I did it for them.

IMG_20170601_021006_622.jpg?resize=488%2

4) What is your favorite Britney song?

The song that made me fall in love with Britney in the first place “Born to make you happy”

IMG_20170516_115839_698.jpg?resize=485%2

6) Do you have a favorite Britney Tour?

It’s impossible to pick only one Britney tour, every single one has a sentimental value and reminds me of a different phase in my life, but I’m gonna go with “Dream within a dream” cause of the beautiful setlist.

dream-1.jpg?resize=340%2C527

7) What is the creating process on designing these shirts?

It’s not an easy process, all my designs are HAND PAINTED, nothing is illustrated or digitally enhanced which I think gives a more artistic feel to the pieces, after I finish the painting which takes about a week or two to get all the details right, i design the way i want it to be printed on every single item and when it’s ready i release the collection.

IMG_20170601_021006_621.jpg?resize=486%2

8) Are they available world wide?

Yes of course, Worldwide shipping is available, and the shipping is free if you order more than one item.

9) What is your favorite Britney album?

I have 3 favorite Britney albums: Britney, Britney Jean and Glory! can’t pick one.

SICP-5426-1.jpg?resize=449%2C446

10) anything else you would like to say? 

Yes, I would like to thank The Britney Army for all their support and love, The amazing Designer and photographer Ratib Anani for the amazing website, online shop, photoshoots and all the support, My idol Nick San Pedro who’s inspired me ever since i started studying art and the amazing Danny Diaz for his amazing support.

You can follow Kish on Instagram at “super.kish” where you can find more photos of his amazing collection and the link to his store is www.kishscanvas.com to purchase a shirt. You have a wonderful talent Kish. Thank you for sharing your story with us and your beautiful talent. Keep following your dreams.

View the full article

K