What Britney need To do ? ( if she want to )

kvthe57

My question  is what Britney  need to do for a good comeback in charts and everything.. how can she make the gp interested in her again and take back what she had ? 

It's just speculation.. because we don't know if she wants to be "the Britney " she used to be and I understand that. I just want to know what is the perfect plan for you ... :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kvthe57 said:

My question  is what Britney  need to do for a good comeback in charts and everything.. how can she make the gp interested in her again and take back what she had ? 

It's just speculation.. because we don't know if she wants to be "the Britney " she used to be and I understand that. I just want to know what is the perfect plan for you ... :)

She has kids and is looking after her mental health now so I feel she doesn't want to be performing 24/7 like she was when everyone "loved" her (btw as successful as she was the non Britney fans were always highly skeptical/cynical about her talent and fame)

She's on the right path now. She needs to do more appearances, more in-depth interviews and open up a bit more so people can understand where her head's at. She needs a big hit and that's a combo of luck and work. She did great with Glory but the label dropped promo for whatever reason. If she puts up more work like that album but more mature (songs about things other than sex and love) AND her team is dedicated that's all she needs. She's probably never gonna get back to where she was b4 2004, at this point if she's just the best version of her current self then she will see more success. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, kvthe57 said:

She should:

-Dance more

-Use more variable outfits (pants and tops too)

-Increase promotion for newer songs

-In 2018 release an album of unreleased content as a celebration of her 20th career year

-Rerecord her old songs with her deep mature vocals and use them when performing her old songs

-Do a 20th anniversary world tour

Doing all this would definitely get more attention to her

The things Britney needs to do regarding promotion are things she doesn't want to do, and I completely respect that. I don't think she wants to be the top dog anymore, and that's ok. I enjoy what she gives now because it's clear she's doing what makes her happy. I think glory era was handled poorly and that falls on her label, mainly. Rca is notorious for being a shit label, so I expected nothing less. She needs a better label that knows how to promote the Britney we have with what she's willing and unwilling to do promo wise.

• Like 4

I believe her kids, her health and her happiness come first, I don't want her breaking her back just to satisfy fans and the world if its it just gonna make her miserable, cuz honestly, I just don't think she has the desire to rule the world again. Now if she wanted to be on top again, as for music, I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!  She tried deep and meaningful with most of Britney Jean and even fans didn't eat it up, Glory was a perfect make up for BJ but her team and/or label or possibly even Britney chose to unfortunately drop the ball regarding it. 

She would def. have to up the dancing, start showing off her vocals at least with ballads, I'm sure there will still be people that doubt her but if it would shut up most people...great!! It also wouldn't hurt to do some in depth interviews which she does seem to be opening up more and more as time goes on BUT at the end of the day, it's her life, therefore her business only, she should only share as much detail as she wants, no one should force her.

Honestly though, as a fan, as long as I'M being satisfied by what she's giving, then I'm happy, I couldn't care less what the world or even other fans think.

• Like 5

An unforgetable talk of the town performance and a smash single with a DJ like Calvin H

look at the charts... There are hardly any females on top unless its a big name or a featured artist

Katy,Selena,Miley,Rihanna none of them hold on in the top 10 anymore

its a male dominated bussines again...

6 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

An unforgetable talk of the town performance and a smash single with a DJ like Calvin H

look at the charts... There are hardly any females on top unless its a big name or a featured artist

Katy,Selena,Miley,Rihanna none of them hold on in the top 10 anymore

its a male dominated bussines again...

I agree with that part. She should consider working with Zedd. I bet he would play the song in his concerts :sunglasses: