Britney Spears Admits Raising Two Boys as a Single Mom is “a Challenge”!

We all know how much she loves and cares for her kids!

Britney Spears Says Being a Single Mom Can Be a 'Challenge,' But 'My Kids Come First, Always'

britney-spears-fragrance-1.jpg?w=450

IMAGE GROUP LA/DISNEY CHANNEL VIA GETTY

Though she’s “Godney” to some, when it comes to her two preteen boys, pop princess Britney Spears is just Mom – and that’s how she likes it.

“My kids come first, always,” Spears tells PEOPLE while opening up about her brand-new fragrance, VIP Private Show. “There is nothing more rewarding than being a mom and watching my sons grow into young men.”

Adds the star of Jayden James, 10, and Sean Preston, 11, “I am so lucky that I get to experience all of life’s adventures with them.”

Spears, 35, shares the boys with ex-husband Kevin Federline, from whom she split in 2007.

Federline and Spears have amicably co-parented for years, but the singer tells PEOPLE that “the balance between work and my personal life can be a challenge” as a single mom.

“I always do my best to plan my schedule around my family whenever possible,” she says.

Spears is enjoying every moment she has with Preston and Jayden, sharing, “I love watching them play sports and just running around with them.”

“We have a lot of fun together,” the proud mom says. “We love having a beach day together.”

And she’s focused on raising respectful young men. As the “Slumber Party” songstress tells PEOPLE, “I have always taught them that beauty comes from within.”
Source: http://people.com/babies/britney-spears-talks-being-single-mom-to-sons/

Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-6.18.11-PM.png

pic-2-2.jpg?resize=659%2C371

Britney Spears spoke to People Magazine recently about how it is like to be a mother. Check out the interview below:

“My kids come first, always,” Spears tells PEOPLE while opening up about her brand-new fragrance, VIP Private Show. “There is nothing more rewarding than being a momand watching my sons grow into young men.”

Adds the star of Jayden James, 10, and Sean Preston, 11, “I am so lucky that I get to experience all of life’s adventures with them.”

pic-4-1.jpg?resize=347%2C463

Spears, 35, shares the boys with ex-husband Kevin Federline, from whom she split in 2007.

Federline and Spears have amicably co-parented for years, but the singer tells PEOPLE that “the balance between work and my personal life can be a challenge” as a single mom.

“I always do my best to plan my schedule around my family whenever possible,” she says.

pic-6-1.jpg?resize=487%2C485

Spears is enjoying every moment she has with Preston and Jayden, sharing, “I love watching them play sports and just running around with them.”

“We have a lot of fun together,” the proud mom says. “We love having a beach day together.”

And she’s focused on raising respectful young men. As the “Slumber Party” songstresstells PEOPLE, “I have always taught them that beauty comes from within.”

Aw!!!!! What a great interview. The world knows Britney is such an awesome mom! We give her so much credit especially with all the amount of things she has on her plate. We are so happy she found the balance in her life.

Source

View the full article

10 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

We all know how much she loves and cares for her kids!

Britney Spears Says Being a Single Mom Can Be a 'Challenge,' But 'My Kids Come First, Always'

britney-spears-fragrance-1.jpg?w=450

IMAGE GROUP LA/DISNEY CHANNEL VIA GETTY

Though she’s “Godney” to some, when it comes to her two preteen boys, pop princess Britney Spears is just Mom – and that’s how she likes it.

“My kids come first, always,” Spears tells PEOPLE while opening up about her brand-new fragrance, VIP Private Show. “There is nothing more rewarding than being a mom and watching my sons grow into young men.”

Adds the star of Jayden James, 10, and Sean Preston, 11, “I am so lucky that I get to experience all of life’s adventures with them.”

Spears, 35, shares the boys with ex-husband Kevin Federline, from whom she split in 2007.

Federline and Spears have amicably co-parented for years, but the singer tells PEOPLE that “the balance between work and my personal life can be a challenge” as a single mom.

“I always do my best to plan my schedule around my family whenever possible,” she says.

Spears is enjoying every moment she has with Preston and Jayden, sharing, “I love watching them play sports and just running around with them.”

“We have a lot of fun together,” the proud mom says. “We love having a beach day together.”

And she’s focused on raising respectful young men. As the “Slumber Party” songstress tells PEOPLE, “I have always taught them that beauty comes from within.”
Source: http://people.com/babies/britney-spears-talks-being-single-mom-to-sons/

There are million people around her who always help with everything, so it's ok.