BuzzFeed: Choose 10 Ice Cream Flavors And We'll Guess Your Favorite Britney Song

13 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I got 'Criminal.' ? At least they got a song off my favorite album ...

Share what you get and if it's spot on or way off: https://www.buzzfeed.com/justinemabrey/choose-an-ice-cream-flavor-and-we-will-guess-your-30cnx?bfsource=bbf_enau&utm_term=.ibQQkz1gRB#.btrO5orkam

1 hour ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Sometimes :pieceofwhat:

All 3 of us were brutally screwed :gloria:

• Like 2

Right??? I feel the worst for [mention=4730]Turn Ya Head[/mention] with Sometimes. I mean, I like that song, but in a like an ironic hipster way lmao. My friends and I like to sing it drunk and jokingly at parties.

All 3 of us were brutally screwed :gloria:

Ikr?!?!?!? Sometimes is good but.... :pieceofwhat:

It's too cheesy, you know? Even Britney said she doesn't like that song so :gloria:
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Right??? I feel the worst for @Turn Ya Head with Sometimes. I mean, I like that song, but in a like an ironic hipster way lmao. My friends and I like to sing it drunk and jokingly at parties.

5 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Ikr?!?!?!? Sometimes is good but.... :pieceofwhat:

It's too cheesy, you know? Even Britney said she doesn't like that song so :gloria:

I don't like Sometimes :zoomzoom: Its cute as a track on the album, but as a single :zoomzoom: NO

• Like 2