Britney Spears on Her 22nd Fragrance, Those Instagram Fashion Shows and More

Source: http://people.com/style/britney-spears-perfume-vip-private-show/

Britney Spears on Her 22nd Fragrance, Those Instagram Fashion Shows and More

BY JACKIE FIELDS

POSTED ON JULY 14, 2017 AT 4:00PM EDT

britney-spears-fragrance-3.jpg?w=2000 Courtesy Denise Truscello

Britney Spears‘ perfume empire is expanding yet again. The consummate fragrance creator (who’s also a mogul mom, professional hit-maker, and low-key fashion model) recently revealed the launch of VIP Private Show, an extension of her Private Show perfume that launched last summer. And this week, the fragrance became available online, giving all mega-fans another piece of her. 

“The original Private Show celebrates one of my biggest passions – dancing – and I’m so excited to be able to take the fragrance to a more personal place with VIP Private Show,” shares the 35-year-old of her new scent, a sweet but sultry blend of blood orange, magnolia and musk. “There’s an amazing connection between a performer and the audience when you’re putting on a show.”

In honor of her latest launch, Spears answered our most pressing questions about fragrance, fashion and life with her sons, Jayden James, 10, and Sean Preston, 11. 

britney-spears-fragrance-2.jpg?w=2000

Courtesy Elizabeth Aden

My scents are special to me because…“I love the idea helping people feel sexy, strong and confident, and I think my fragrances show that. Each of my fragrances represents a different side of my personality and my passions.”

RELATED PHOTOS: Britney Spears Body Moments That Prove She’s Still Our Best Motiv-Abs-tion

If I have an hour to myself, I…“Take a relaxing bath or a yoga class, if I am not spending time with my boys. I need to have a little bit of “me” time, and a break from all the hectic activity helps keep me grounded.”

The inspiration behind my Instagram fashion shows is…“That I just love playing dress up with clothes, and decided one day to have some fun putting on a fashion show with some of the dresses that I had just bought. I love doing these videos so much that now I can’t stop! I do practice my walk!”

britney-spears-fragrance-4.jpg?w=2000 Steve Jennings/WireImage

She should put more effort into those new perfumes for the general public

i barley heard of anything from her after Fantasy Twist unless its a random promo pic posted on a forum

also her team should know 80% of her fans are men who love smelling good so youd think shed release men colognes by now 

oddly enough none of the pop singer females with perfumes ever release ones for men....weird

• Like 1