RCA Records Exec Joe Riccitelli Talks About Britney Spears!

News

ob_c74a6e_britney.jpg?resize=800%2C400

ob_c74a6e_britney.jpg?fit=700%2C376

#BritneyArmy!

RCA Records GM/Executive VP Promotion Joe Riccitelli has recently talked about Britney Spears in a podcast with Billboard! The hard working and talented Joe Riccitelli talked about how Britney’s 6th studio album “Blackout” changed the game and the impact it had on music!

Check out what he had to say here:

Billboard: “Britney Spears? New music from Britney?”

Joe Riccitelli: “I don’t think at the moment. I think that she’s going to focus on wrapping up her Vegas residency and I think she actually wants to figure out what her next moves are; but it’s always great to work with Britney. She’s amazing and we were just talking about Blackout recently; I was talking to Larry Rudolph about Blackout and how that album really did change the game for her and for a lot of people and it wasn’t something that I think that we were really expecting at that moment in time and it was an album that, ultimately when you go back and look at it, gained momentum as we went along and really built her up and really took her to her next phase in her life”.

Very exciting; Can’t wait for#B10! We sure hope it’ll be a game changer! ?

Imagine a hard hitting single like Gimme More as the lead single of B10? That would slay the entire world and radio!

Source: Billboard

Discuss this on our Universe forums!

View the full article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, News said:

#BritneyArmy!

RCA Records GM/Executive VP Promotion Joe Riccitelli has recently talked about Britney Spears in a podcast with Billboard! The hard working and talented Joe Riccitelli talked about how Britney’s 6th studio album “Blackout” changed the game and the impact it had on music!

Source: Billboard

Discuss this on our Universe forums!

View the full article

Blackout is her 5th tho

• Like 2