I will defend this song till the day I die

I_need_me

This is a SIWAK appreciation thread and I will fight whoever dares to insult this flawless masterpiece :lessons:

Nah, seriously, over the years I've seen so much hate for this song and I really don't understand the reason why because it's always been one of my favourite tracks of the album. I don't know, it just sounds like a dubstep version of an OIDIA-era song, very sweet and soft but with an edgy touch! I felt so blessed the first time I listened to it :crying5:

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

This is a SIWAK appreciation thread and I will fight whoever dares to insult this flawless masterpiece :lessons:

Nah, seriously, over the years I've seen so much hate for this song and I really don't understand the reason why because it's always been one of my favourite tracks of the album. I don't know, it just sounds like a dubstep version of an OIDIA-era song, very sweet and soft but with an edgy touch! I felt so blessed the first time I listened to it :crying5:

I like the song a lot

45 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

This is exactly what I was about to post, except I also LIVE for I Wanna Go, BFB, TFM and Selfish.

Yasss Selfish! I still remember when this album came out. I had recently started my first job post-college and I listened to this album on the way to and from work for about 5 months straight, no joke. If anyone came to my desk while I had my headphones on, they knew what I was listening to ???

• Like 2

Yasss Selfish! I still remember when this album came out. I had recently started my first job post-college and I listened to this album on the way to and from work for about 5 months straight, no joke. If anyone came to my desk while I had my headphones on, they knew what I was listening to

Aww that must have been great! A Britney-fied job :shook:
  • Like 2