call me crazy but i still believe

jkassover

i know Pepsi said Britney wasn't doing the Superbowl but i still believe their is a chance

the article said Britney's team was in talks about it they never confirmed or denied it 

maybe Pepsi is trying to keep it a secret and trying to get us to forget about it.  

call me a fool but i still believe their is a chance 

but in the words of Britney herself

raw

• Like 2

I just don't think so. When the rumors come out and their true the execs never outright deny it.  They just say that there is still ongoing discussions. Plus honestly they already know who their top 3 choices the year before to allow time for contracts to settle, pre-production to start, promo plans, etc. My guess is that this year's will be Taylor Swift or Rihanna. If Britney is actually in talks it's probably for Superbowl 2019 (which would also coincidentally be a little after 20 years since her debut was released).

On 15. 7. 2017 at 0:13 AM, jkassover said:

i know Pepsi said Britney wasn't doing the Superbowl but i still believe their is a chance

the article said Britney's team was in talks about it they never confirmed or denied it 

maybe Pepsi is trying to keep it a secret and trying to get us to forget about it.  

call me a fool but i still believe their is a chance 

but in the words of Britney herself

raw

PicsArt_06-04-11_55_29.jpg.739e61044fb23a4f0b66fb75b0c98ced.jpg