TTWE #3 of the best 101 EDM Songs of All Time by THUMP - VICE

Freakboi

9 hours ago, JoshLee said:

BOW DOWN TO FLAWLESS FATALES BEST TRACK AND BRITNEYS BEST SONG!!!! TILL THE SLAY ENDS!!! :bow::yayy::fyea: 

And Skrillex and Avicii above her, not bad :mhm: 

I've posted this a million times on these here forums (and others), but the fact that TTWE wasn't even nominated for a Grammy blows my mind. It's Britney's BEST fucking song.

• Like 3

Probably the only upbeat Britney song that doesn't make me want to dance. I hate it since day 1, even though I'm happy it was a hit. As the actual article suggest, it wasn't a hit because it's good, but because it's pretty sticky:

The "whoa-oh-oh"s sound like candy-painted drill bits boring into the track's cool, metallic foundation. It's giddy, impersonal, and an uncanny presaging of the "Live for today, because tomorrow may never come" attitude that would come to define EDM as a whole. In other words, it's just as easy to overthink as it is to play over for the eightieth time.

5 hours ago, edurance said:

Probably the only upbeat Britney song that snatches my weave. I've bopped to it since day 1, and I'm happy it was a hit. As the actual article suggest, it wasn't a hit because it's good, but because it's pretty sticky and FLAWLESS. Basics could never!

4 hours ago, sincio8 said:

We're so overrated tbh. We're so irritating and basic

:ban::ban::ban::ban: Fixed :trollney: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I've posted this a million times on these here forums (and others), but the fact that TTWE wasn't even nominated for a Grammy blows my mind. It's Britney's BEST fucking song.

Britney would be snubbed at the Grammys even if Adeles both albums were hers....

its not about the music, its about how these people view her.

i dont want to sound rude but to these people Britney is a walking trainwreck dumb blonde from Texas who doesnt sing and record shitty pop songs for little kids... (Thats also how many non fans view her).  They would never reward a person like that or have any respect for her.   Katy is in that boat too when it comes to winning Grammys.... Shes now the 'dumb uneducated whore with the songs for little girls'.

Beyonce on the other hand can record a handful of farts and win 10 Grammys because of how respected she is in the industry

it must be nice being untouchable and blindly adored by your peers

• Like 1

What's he been up to? Dynamite was my obsession when it came out (still sort of is). 

Well, I did my research, he last released a song in 2015 and in 2012 he was supposed to release an album called #BLACK but seems like it was scrapped. This article is interesting :
http://www.digitalspy.com/music/feature/a812940/whatever-happened-to-taio-cruz/
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...