the dumbest audience ever, i wanna leave this planet

Mrs Jared Leto

17 minutes ago, MagicalFlare said:

I wanna pinch Wendy's cheeks until all the water comes out of her and dies by dehydration. And yes. The audience are brainless robots. :queenflopga: And she's even more stupid that those 'stupid' songs. There ya have it. :kiss2:<3

Like Wendy "I believe in second chance..."

...I want to belieeeeeeve!!! :lips1:

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 10:46 AM, Light Yagami said:

Interesting. So the general public thinking shes still crazy, bald AND cant dance...

well then maybe she should take the gig but bring it on like its 2003... Theres nothing like the superbowl to shut down rumors once and for all

it's not gonna happen. she would probably need to rehearse for like a year to ensure everything is on point and we know she has other priorities so no

sadly :crying1:

4 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

it's not gonna happen. she would probably need to rehearse for like a year to ensure everything is on point and we know she has other priorities so no

sadly :crying1:

And thats really odd, right ?

i mean i know that people are always saying 'youre a legend so you have nothing to prove and dont have to do anything because youve been there done that' but at the same time she always says how competative she is and its human nature to try and outdo yourself, even when you have kids and especially when you get older. (Theres nothing sweeter than having the oppurtunity to prove how superior you are to others)

its just weird. If i was famous and had the legacy and the oppurtunity to do superbowl i would work my ass off no matter what just because of how exciting it is and the chance to show all the newbies how its done and just make myself happy with the challenge...

idk....i never encountered people who just 'dont care' about their legacy and wanting to be the best of the best forever... Shes definately no Madonna

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

And thats really odd, right ?

i mean i know that people are always saying 'youre a legend so you have nothing to prove and dont have to do anything because youve been there done that' but at the same time she always says how competative she is and its human nature to try and outdo yourself, even when you have kids and especially when you get older. (Theres nothing sweeter than having the oppurtunity to prove how superior you are to others)

its just weird. If i was famous and had the legacy and the oppurtunity to do superbowl i would work my ass off no matter what just because of how exciting it is and the chance to show all the newbies how its done and just make myself happy with the challenge...

idk....i never encountered people who just 'dont care' about their legacy and wanting to be the best of the best forever... Shes definately no Madonna

She contradicts herself a lot. She says one thing and does the opposite. I really do hope that whenever/if she does the SB it's a huge spectacle and she slays completely. I couldn't handle a VMA 2007 repeat