Britney had some really cool fucked-up ideas for songs!

News

Screen-Shot-2017-07-10-at-2.56.56-PM.png

pic-6.jpg?resize=530%2C529

Justin Tranter recently spoke to “Out Magazine” about working with the Legendary Britney Spears. Check out what he had to say about our queen below:

CL: It is crazy. [Laughs] Of all the pop stars you’ve written with, who has surprised you the most?

JT: There are my idols that I’ve gotten to work with, like you and Gwen Stefani and Glen Ballard. Those moments were like, everything you hoped would happen actually happened. You were in my house chain-smoking on my busted couch, writing the coolest lyrics I’d ever heard in 10 seconds. That lives up. Or the second Gwen steps up to the microphone, it’s that iconic voice only she has. But Britney [Spears] really surprised me. Britney had some really cool fucked-up ideas for songs. For one of the songs that ended up on [Glory],  “Just Like Me,” she was like, “What if we write a song where I’m so excited to go and meet with my man and I walk in and he’s hooking up with a girl who looks just like me?” I was like, “OK, Britney Spears. I’ll write that song with you. Let’s fucking do this.”

CL: [Laughs] That’s so cool.

JT: Her voice is so iconic, I already knew that was going to happen, but no one ever talks about Britney coming in with crazy lyrical concepts for a song.

britney-spears-instant-dejavu.jpg?fit=70

ICONIC!!!!

View the full article

3 minutes ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

Just Like Me song is like "RE: Cry Me A River" video?

It feels like it :mhm: But not really, the actual "response" to that was Guilty and LWTN, after that, Britney was over it.

1 minute ago, ☆☆☆BRITNEYJean☆☆☆ said:

Even...I think she just said the truth...

Reveal hidden contents

Even with very shady way :Icant:

It was, B Team didn't even bother to promote the song :icant: 

But yeah, Sia could have said it differently :oopsidk: 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ariana Grande said:

It feels like it :mhm: But not really, the actual "response" to that was Guilty and LWTN, after that, Britney was over it.

It was, B Team didn't even bother to promote the song :icant: 

But yeah, Sia could have said it differently :oopsidk: 

Does exist somewhere this interview for listen? Youtube link is dead what I found :gloria:

On 7/11/2017 at 11:32 AM, Ariana Grande said:

The fucking shade and disrespect :selenerz: 

Can we all just agree it lowkey is reminiscent to the whole "Justin used a Britney look-alike" thing?

Def had to be. I imagine she approached them like "what if that video was real and I was able to respond to him, I would say she can have you and walk out. let's make that a cool, faded song"