A legendary performance indeed

I_need_me

I'm sure @HeadstrongWolf is going to agree with me. I randomly remembered that she performed DLMBTLTK on the Femme Fatale tour so of course I had to re-watch it for the first time in years and wow, this performance is just perfect! The live vocals over the pre-recorded track, the fact that she performed it for the first time in 10 years, Adrien Galo's hotness, her swinging way before Sia... Everything is just perfect. She really blessed us that time :beyoncecry:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Kaworu said:

I remember crying with this performance :orangu: 

So many memories from the FFT/era :yasqueen: :crying11:

It was the first era that I experienced as a fan, like the whole thing:mhm:  coz I was late for the circus era :moorangu: (I don't know if it makes sense :selenerz: )  

Yeah, the same happened to me, I became a fan in 2010 so it was my first era aswell :aintevenmad: 

That's why I only have good memories although most of the fandom would like to forget about that year :Icant:

• Like 3

Dlmbtltk on the FFT was the best promo for a long forgotten song :dontteaseme:

I will be DAMNED if that song is never performed again :dontteaseme:

If you look at the Google trends thing it had a huge spike in 2012 and afterwards I'm sure all the other spikes in Google searches were from me tbh :queenflopga:

Y'all don't appreciate dlmbtltk enough tbh. 

Everytime umbrella who? :queenflopga: